Married Guyz / Extramarital "Friendships&a...

by SPAZnik 66 Replies latest social relationships

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Prisca: we are obviously attracted to the same men, please go fish in another pond

LOL

Beck

• larc
    larc

You gals crack me up! I will give you an hour to quit talking like that. (If you need a time extension, let me know.)

• Prisca
    Prisca

Hmmph! But I saw him first....!

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

You have seen EVERYONE first - you are 4000 plus posts old.

Beck

@Prisca and pulls hair - twice!

• Prisca
    Prisca

Well, larc is 5951 posts old, so he's closer to my "age" than you, you little pip-sqeak!

*pulls Beck's hair in retaliation*

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

This pip-squeak admires an 'older' poster!

This pond is not big enough for both of us!

Beck *nudges Prisca off her seat - plop*

ps...you should be warned, I know karate!

@larc

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

larc asks:

OK ladies, what about the other side of the coin. Why do some single women hit on married men? It has happened to me.

two things i came up with..

for the challenge

because they are afraid of a relationship that could actually go anywhere

sure others have more ideas. people/relationships can be so screwy. kinda glad i'm single :)

• Prisca
    Prisca

Well, I know Karate too...

.................AND his brother!

*gets a hacksaw and saws off one of the legs of Beck's chair so she falls off too - plop!*

to larc

• larc
    larc

Now, girls don't fight over me. I have enough luv for both of you. Prisca does share my birthday, and we both know how kangaroos got from Noah's ark to Australia, so yes, we do go way back, but Beck there is a place in my heart for you too!

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

larc: Then she can stay - I suppose!! LOL

Beck

still@Prisca

PLH:

because they are afraid of a relationship that could actually go anywhere

This is true...I have a friend at work who was hit on by one of the bosses (married). He asked her out and was flirting like crazy...much to our amusement. She received flowers and chocolates (which I enjoyed btw) all the while she lavished in his attention as she wasn't interested in a relationship, she just enjoyed the concept of being admired and even adored by a man who was spoken for. I must ask for an update to see how things are progressing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit