Bleep Poll: Fair turnabout

by The Devil 20 Replies latest jw friends

• butalbee
  • zenpunk
    zenpunk

Ten years from now, when he wakes up and realizes he's been a fool...that will be punishment enough.

However, in the meantime, the horny x-presidents sounds good to me!

• Bleep
    Bleep

Don't forget to voice your opinion for what is God. I need more opinions to make a pie graph.

I hear people think anyone that are good are still going to heaven. And not to tell the JW's in this one heaven room. I made one about the pope in the funny forum. Then I had to hear one about heaven. Why tell me a joke like that since the only ones going to heaven are chosen by Jehovah. They are the ones that will judge us down here while Christ reigns for a thousand years. Not all will be anointed JW's. JW's have only been around for 100 some years. There is a hope for all mankind and not JW's. I think JW's have a good start in the real life, and are more conditioned to true worship. To be a JW involves not just obstaining from blood and not going to war. But to have a clean conscience and to hate what God hates. A real hatred will make you exercise the personality that God wants in the new system that will last forever. The Bible says that God can not lie. So we know that Satan is the ruler of mankind at this time. He offered all the kingdoms of the earth to Jesus and Jesus said that it is ti Jehovah alone you must worship. Satan is a god of this system ever since he decieved Adam and Eve in the perfect garden of Eden. That was the start of a perfect world. Mankind was to make it grow into an Earthly paradise from one corner to the other. This poll will only make fun of me. I did not intend to make fun of the answers from the poll. It was educational though for me to know what you think God is. Other questions could show us all why we are at each others necks.

• Quotes
    Quotes

Aaaawwwww....

When I posted my joke (http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=34591&site=3), BLEEP said it gave him a chuckle....

Now he says he didn't like it. I am really getting mixed signals here. BLEEP, you make it hard for someone to understand you! I wonder if you are this enigmatic when out knocking on doors....

Why tell me a joke like that since the only ones going to heaven are chosen by Jehovah.

BLEEP, BLEEP, BLEEP... why do you feel that the joke was for you? There are THOUSANDS of other posters here, and when someone posts a joke (which YOU did) it is not uncommon for others to join in with a joke to share with everyone. By thinking that a joke in a joke thread (which you started, incidentally) was intended only for you, is, well, unusual.

But I digress....The real reason I'm posting is to say:

BLEEP,

Your reputation is in jeopardy. Prove that you are not a hit-and-run poster. Demonstrate that there is some depth to your character!

Respond to the Cult thread (http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=34246&page=4&site=3) like you said you would.

Some of the questions require only a yes or no answer. Don't pretend you don't have time to answer even the yes/no questions.

We're waiting....

Edited by - Quotes on 16 August 2002 18:53:48

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I am all about the Ostrich lovin!

Bleep, you said:

I need more opinions to make a pie graph
    You do know you can't eat the pie graph right?
  • Robdar
    Robdar

LMAO at Joannadandy,

Set free the horny ostriches......

Love,

Robyn

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

How about an evening with me. Just a nice face to face chat, you know, just to discuss his views on things.

Anton

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

E with YK

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

Hey Bleep, why is your email locked?

Anton

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Hey doesnt understand how keys work....

Share this