Bleep Poll: Fair turnabout

by The Devil 20 Replies latest jw friends

• The Devil
    The Devil

Since Bleep has posted his poll reguarding god I decided to post a poll on what afterlife torture Bleep should recieve from yours truly.

Here are your choices:

A. Fire pit

B. Frozen tombs

C. Chased around by horny ostritches

D. Chased around by horny ex-presidents

E. Chased around by horny fredhall and comforter

F. All of the above

G. None of the above (aka-post your own)

Get your vote in now before its too late

Lucifer

• You Know
    You Know

You are obviously a little confused there Mr. D. You ain't got no afterlife. LOL / You Know

• Robdar
    Robdar

Greetings, Unholy Trinity; Satan, Lucifer and Beelzebub:

I was wondering when you would put in an appearance. You have an awesome job. Are you taking applications?

Love,

Robyn

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

G: None of the above

I think he should be sentenced to a life of distributing propaganda from door to door, attend five meetings a week. Clean his kingdom hall on weekends.Only fellowship with people in his own faith. And watch Mary Poppins and the Wizard of Oz in his free time. OOOOPS, sorry no wizard shows. And continuously listen to talks refering to living forever in a paradise on earth.

witchywoman

• Kaethra
    Kaethra

His punishment shall be to hold onto You Know's skirt for all eternity, loudly proclaiming "I wilt go with thou, for Dog art with thee" (and then scoop up the poop with his tongue and carry it in a large paper sack on his back like Satan Claus, until it petrifies).

Isn't that how the scripture goes You Know, you princely jew, you?

• The Devil
    The Devil
    You are obviously a little confused there Mr. D. You ain't got no afterlife. LOL / You Know

Only my close spirit friends are allowed to call me Mr. D. You have many more hour of community service to put in before you have "that" priveledge. And of coarse I don't have an afterlife...I am eternal.

Are you taking applications?

As a matter of fact I am---but you have to enjoy wearing little leather, much skin and carrying around a whip.

Lucifer

• Satanus
    Satanus

I guess i must be one of your helpers. I vote for E, being w yk and fredhall.

Your saint

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

I think witchwoman has a cool idea.

• Robdar
    Robdar

As a matter of fact I am---but you have to enjoy wearing little leather, much skin and carrying around a whip.

Unholy One,

I already do that.....when can I start?

Love,

Robyn

• Dizzy Cat
    Dizzy Cat

Forced to enter the mind of your average, low rank JW.

Entering the brain, physically speaking - ( and bound to the carrier signal that processes guilt feelings upon every given thought and action). Locked into the role of being carrier for an eternity and buffeted from nerve ending to nerve ending, experiencing the electro-chemical pinball game of obsessive guilt tripping. But consciously aware of the task in hand, from a human perspective.

Aside from that - forced to watch The Waltons maybe.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit