I have just been shunned!

by Vivamus 45 Replies latest jw friends

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

I HAVE BEEN SHUNNED adequately when Mamie kitty shuns me...SHE turns her back to me and grrrrrrrrls..THEN I AM HURT BIG TIME...ANYWAY MY LISA told me the other day quote MOM you are OLD but YOU are as tough as Nails!!! I WILL SURVIVE and hopefully WE ALL WILL SURVIVE being shunned (((((((HUGS))))) LINDA LOU aka queenie

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

BTW everyone contact Doc. Palo with your problems about being shunned HE CAN HELP / [email protected] / tell him LINDA aka qeenie sent ya

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

oh viv, i just saw your post!

what a dickweed. who needs him anyway? beisdes, anyone who would wear a yellow suit, how tacky.

((((Vivamus))))

you are one of the sweetest people here, you know that? my son told me yesterday after reading your post "viv is cool". i think so too. in fact, he thought everybody he read was awesome.

love,
    ~incense

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Viv,

I suppose, in his mind, if he "pretended" not to see you, then he would rationalize that he wasn't actually shunning you.

This does sound so familiar doesn't it? They don't want to shun. It's not in their heart. It's not loving. But the borg says they must do it, so in order not to have to live in guilt, they find a way around it the best way they can.

It is his loss, Viv, but I know it hurts you..... ((((HUGS))))

Thank goodness you do have a loving family to support you.

Love and Light,

Sentinel

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Wow, you guys are truly the best! Hugs to all of you who are being shunned.

Thank you Incense. How cool, your son thinks Im cool!

Love and hugs,

Viv.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Of course you are. Anyone from Nederland is real cool!

Cheers, Ozzie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit