I have just been shunned!

by Vivamus 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Preston
    Preston

Hi Viv,

I read your story about how an elder shunned you and I just wanted to tell you (((HUGS))) It's a shame that people will put politics over good nature. You're a sweet person and its that elder's loss...

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

This must be the first time. I`m sure he thinks his actions are going to want to make you return to Jehovah. They don`t realize the pain they are afflicting by the WTS.

(((Viv))), oh, btw it won`t stop. Expect it again, it will happen. Remember that you have your freedom.

Now I wear my apostate T-shirt to the grocery store. It bothers no one. Last time I went out, I saw a young lady look at my shirt. It was priceless. She needed to get something that I was standing close to. I could see the nervousness in her face. What a bold young lady. Still makes me chuckle.

witchywoman

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

(((((((HEALING HUGS))))))) from LINDA LOU aka queenie / end of discussion !!!

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Xandria, you have my support as well! Take care of yourself, don't let the mindtrick of shunning get to you!

Eyes, Yeah, I must be tough that people you've known all your life, can't/won't talk to you anymore. Take care, it was a brave thing that you've Da'd yourselves, just hang in there.

Preston, Queenie, thank you.

Witchy, apostate shirt?! How totally cool!!!

Hugs, Viv.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Next time...step out and wave big and say "HIIIIII!!!!! Brother SoandSO!! ITs so WONDERFUL to see you again! Have a nice DAAAAYY!!!" and embarrass the hell outta him in front of the car group LOLOL!!!

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

LOL!!! @ lovesdubs

• LDH
    LDH

OHMYGOD, Viv!

Is this the man?????

Lisa

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Lisa!!!

I'm LMAO here! It's close, very very close!

• teejay
    teejay

Sorry to hear that, Viv.

It's one thing to know in your head the reason why things happen, but still it hurts. Especially when it's someone you were once close to. Stay strong!

we may have stopped being witnesses, but we sure not going to stop being Christian, so we will always love you
  • da_luvvin_bruvva
    da_luvvin_bruvva

Hey teejay

I've just got that statement trademarked!

:-)

Sooooooooooo............

EVERY TIME ANYONE, YES ANYONE, USES THAT STATEMENT, YOU'VE GOTTA PAY ME A BIG FAT $0.00 IN ROYALTIES.

Sooooooooooo............

Please make checks (US) / cheques (UK) payable to:

Da luvvinly luvved luvvin bruvva that was so luvvinly luvved by da luvvinly luvved luvvin bruvvahood of luvvinly luvved luvvin bruvva's Inc.

Thank you very much.

Da_luvvin_bruvva & sista, & kidz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit