I Am So Sorry...

by MrMoe 27 Replies latest jw friends

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

(((((Amanda))))))

You have nothing to apologize for. You haven't done nothing wrong to apologize to us. You had things to take care of in your life. Don't worry, be Happy .

regards,

Ajax

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Hugs to everybody... and a huge thanks...

Moe

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

((((((((((((((Amanda))))))))))))))))))) I just saw this now that you brought it back to the top.

You have done just as much for us as any of us have done for you. I think we do well as a group as far as support goes.[:D)]

• Solace
    Solace

You are just the sweetest!

BIG hugs & squeezes!!!!

edited my inapropriate squeeze & made it more appropriate

Edited by - heaven on 15 August 2002 0:35:4

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

hear, hear (or is it "here, here"? anyway, it bears repeating): Without this place, I can honestly say, I KNOW for a FACT I would be a mental mess right now. You folks are my true friends, and tho we may not hang out at each other's homes and eat dinner -- each and every time we turn on our PC's we are creating our own special gathering place where none of the world understands us but US!

((((Moe)))) anyway, i am horrible, just horrible about answering emails. many times i wanna fire off a short note, but i feel it doesn't do justice to the other person's long email, so i wait until i have time to answer, but then i get swallowed up in the day and before i realize it i forgot to answer altogether. but see? everyone understands anyway

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Hey baby, I feel exactly the same.

I love you too.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

OH SLIPPY YOU ARE BACK -- I been asking around about you, I have missed you!!!!!

HUGS AND KISSES TO SLIPPY

Love,

Moe

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

I used to mean this, now I am very confused and I am still waiting for my accoutn to be deleted and for Simon to read my e-mail.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit