I Am So Sorry...

by MrMoe 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Amanda,

You have been sorely missed and it is good to have you back. However, I really don't think you have anything to apologize for, as this forum is, or has been used by us all to prop ourselves up when that type of support was needed. Stick around and if you need moral support you know where to go.

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Hi Amanda,

Does it seem like a year goes by faster when you have friends to hear you out? When I need a good listener, I know that I can come here for support from all these wonderful people. Soooo,
    keep your chin up. Things can only get better, right?

*****************BEST WISHES TO YOU AND YOUR LITTLE GIRL FROM TEXAS********************

YoursChelbie

• outnfree
    outnfree

(((((((Moe))))))))

I read the title and thought to myself "Whatever for???????"

I'm still asking myself that question!

You are mostly AN INSPIRATION to the rest of us! 'Resilience" has got to be your middle name. You have had a hellish ride this past year, and still your love, courage and determination comes through!!!

Happy to feel appreciated by you, but perhaps appreciating you more...

out

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Amanda - Sweetheart, we all understand. I know what you mean, although our experiences are different - my phone is presently cut off and I have been negligent with my emails. Life happens when you breathe.

We are just super happy that you are still here. You are a wonderful lady, mom, person.

Keep posting hon.

hugs, Mimilly

• jack2
    jack2

Amanda, wow, a whole year has gone by. It's always great having you here, and don't worry about e-mailing or keeping up. Live life and enjoy it!!

Hugs and kisses, jack

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

{{{Amanda}}}

You have more energy than it takes to run five day-care centers - at least that what it seems like to me. POSTIVE energy, that is...

I don't want to grope you but I'd love to give you a big hug and send you lots of love.

lauralisa

• Xander
    Xander
    I miss the board, the way it used to be. So many things have changed now...

SYN! Hear that?!?! She liked the board better back before you and I were on it! I...I...I don't know what to say....

(PS., while we're exchanging gropes, can I get in on it? {{((((MrMoe))))))}} )

• Mulan
    Mulan

You are such a sweetie.

I still have your phone number. I'll call you one of these evenings, for a Tarot session.

• SYN
    SYN

Amanda: Don't feel sad! You are the most amazing girl in the entire Multiverse!

• SYN
    SYN

Xander: Yeah! *slaps Amanda, gently* You NAUGHTY GIRL! Go wait for me in the bedroom!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit