WOULD YOU PREACH TO A DOG???

by minimus 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Matty
    Matty

Unfortunately, pets do not currently qualify for a resurrection, no matter how good a Witness they are. Hopefully in the future there will be some new light in the Watchtower that may rectify this imbalance.

• minimus
    minimus

You don't think Baalam's ass has a chance?

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

lol matty

• target
    target

My sister told me about a friend of hers who gave her dog to another friend who was a JW. My sister asked if she were concerned that the dog may be converted. The friend replied "I hope not. He was a faithful Lutheran all while I had him."

Target

• minimus
    minimus

Remember: The preaching work is the most important thing a Christian can do.

• wednesday
    wednesday

Mim,

I heard a version of that story back in the 60-70. If it is true, it has been recycled a lot.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

But JJ, it can't be an urban legend. It was printed in the Watchtower, so it must be true. Absolutely minimus --there is never any lies printed there

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

In fact minimus -- come to think about it - when the pioneers read about that one I am suprised many more did not start talking to any old dogs -- whilst out on a picnic, streets, their own back yards -- what a great way to count your time and get those precious hours in

• justhuman
    justhuman

JW'S PREACH TO DOGS, BULLS, HORSES, ANYTHING THAT MOVES IN ORDER TO SHOW THAT THEY PREACH THE GOOD NEWS!!!

• izobcenec
    izobcenec
    It was printed in the Watchtower, so it must be true.

Very funny, minimus

I have heard about theocraticly trained dogs, that help blind JW's preach the good news...
    I wonder if they have to submit their monthly report...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit