If WTS fell today, where should the money go?

by sleepy 11 Replies latest jw friends

• sleepy
    sleepy

If the watchtower society fell today , where should the money go?

Think of all those millions, even billions that are tied up in Brooklyn bethal , in shares, in banks, assembly hall and kingdom halls.

Where would the money legaly have to go?

By they way I want my share.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Set up a victim fund. Ooops! Not enough $$ to cover all the "offences against humanity."

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It should all go to me!!!Every last friggin penny!Mine,all mine!! MMWWHA-ha-ha-ha!!!!...OUTLAW

• metatron
    metatron

I believe they owe money to various people who gave them funds as an indefinite loan.

Of course, if they forgot to get a signed agreement, they can be ignored.

metatron

• Aaac
    Aaac

Who owns the shares? Go lurk the annual meeting!

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

All the property that the society owns should be sold. After paying outstanding debts the money left over should be donated to Silentlambs, Freeminds, and to

Simon

YoursChelbie

Edited by - YoursChelbie on 13 August 2002 17:47:20

• Larry
    Larry

Reparations!!! I'll tell the folks down in DC this weekend about the money the BORG owes us. I want my 40 acres and a mule - oh wrong cause :) So then, I want my promised Paradise with the lion cubs & all the money I spent for gas, conventions, suits, publications, field service gadgets, trauma my daughter suffered for being chase and bitten by a dog in field service, etc. Not to mention the assembly hall and K-Hall donations, oh wait, I already wrote that off on my taxes :)

In all seriousness - The money should go to all the victims. Wishful thinking.

Peace - LL

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Lary: lol I'm rolling on the floor...........good one

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

Into the "DeLorean for Jesus" fund. See more here.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=34424&site=3

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

they should set up a children's fund and use the 95 million or so to provide counseling for those who have been abused, victimized and traumatized by the wts. also another fund for the bereaved parents who lost their precious children (or anyone for that matter) to the "no blood" clause... we've all been traumatized in one way or another, but i would happily give any monies to someone who truly needed it, like an innocent child in desperate need of counseling or treatment... that would indeed be poetic justice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit