I've Retired

by Stephanus 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Hi Everyone,

Well, I've reached my goal of 2000+ posts and have decided to move on. I've never felt that I've contributed much here, anyway, and since my background is not JW, it's easy to see why some here see me as an interloper and trespasser. I may look in from time to time and (to be polite) be involved in threads I've started, but I need to get a life outside this board. Everyone (bar the trolls) has been great, and I hope that this board continues to hit the 'Tower where it hurts, and provide comfort for those involved in the battle.

• Grunt
    Grunt

If you get bored, come on back! I take breaks too and it is a good thing to do. Usually mine are because of work or vacations but I always looking back in on the crew and finding that things are still popping. You don't have to be an ex-member to hate a cult, they are very similar. Having enough concern or compassion to be interested in someone else's problems speaks to a big heart. Good luck to you.

Grunt

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

you best be checking your emails from time to time!! i'll miss ya! love ya.

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Enjoy your retirement there Stephanus... and do drop in often.

(((((((((((((((((Stephanus))))))))))))))))))))))

Mimilly

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Ha-Ha-Ha,you`ll be back.You`ll miss us too much.In the mean time,have a good vacation Steph...OUTLAW

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    I've never felt that I've contributed much here, anyway, and since my background is not JW, it's easy to see why some here see me as an interloper and trespasser

I know how you feel, I'm in the same pair of shoes...I guess my time will come, but right now I'm still addicted....Enjoy the 'freedom'!

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

I'm sure we'll see you here in your various aliases. lol

• SYN
    SYN

*sob* We're going to miss you and your easily-captionable photos, STEPHANUS! Keep well, you and your wife both, and enjoy the break!

Oh, and congratz on becoming an Emperor...

• onacruse
    onacruse

And I was just getting to know you!!!! Looking forward to your return.

Craig

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Steph,

There's no such thing as retirement! But you can have a holiday! That's allowed, okay!

Congrats on the 2,000.

Now don't forget to write!

Cheers, Ozzie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit