Watchtower's "Motto"...

by Tallyman 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Tallyman
    Tallyman

...which most present-day Kultists don't know about...

Here_Ya_Go* http://www.intrex.net/tallyman/wtmotto.html

...which is another Big Fat Joke!

Edited by - Tallyman on 17 March 2001 14:13:55

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Come on Tallyman, be happy. I know those who make those apostate materials want people to buy their books in order to make money.

• Tallyman
    Tallyman

>Come on Tallyman, be happy.[...] Fred Hall

Was that an offer?
    hUh?
    You mean like WatchtowerHappiness(tm)??

No-Thank-You.

And besides, if I shared your prescription for Prozac,
    that would be breaking Federal Law!

Most folk don't know that
    WatchtowerHappiness(tm) is EXACTLY the same thing as
    WatchtowerHate(tm)

No Difference.

And Freddie,
    why is it that when I click on your profile...
    I don't see nary a thang!
    What you a-scared of?
    And you is classed here as a "SENIOR Member".
    You're practically an Elder!

But you are a blank slate.

I thought you Kultists were 'supposed to be Kourageous!'

• Julie
    Julie

Beloved Tallyman,

So glad to see you, I've heard all about this place and all my h2o heroes are coming here. I come in and of all people, one of my all time favs is here----YOU!! Delighted to see you resuming your Kult Krime Fighting efforts.

I see already one person is trying to make light of your tragedy, I'm sure you realize the small mindedness of this miserable soul so you don't need *me* to remind you to disregard it.

And had I known I would have been around such great company I'd have come sooner!

Warm regards as always,
    Julie

• Julie
    Julie

Are you a Christian? If so I would like to remind you of Jesus' attitude, "Let he who is without sin among you cast the first stone".
    Are you without sin?

Are you an atheist/agnostic? No, I doubt it or you wouldn't be revealing such ignorance and hate. You poor thing, you have my sympathies.

Julie

• Tallyman
    Tallyman

>lurkerNoMore "hiding behind"...something, is right.

Ummm, Seems like I heard the two sweetest words I ever done heard in my life on February 12 of this year: "Not Guilty"

Now, iffing you gots some "evidence" that I broke a law, local, state or federal, then you gots to do yore dooty and turn the ol' Tallyman in to the Man.

Yep. A Jury of 12 of my Peers uttered those words above, and you know what?- not a SINGLE ONE of them were jWs. Nope. See, jWs don't bother with a worldly civic service like Jury Duty... and man, I tells you what the Tallyman was shore glad of that... what, with the jWs being the most Opinionated/Judgmental/Black&White(but no GRAY matter) people on the face of the Earth.

Yep. A Superior Court judge and jury heard my case and sided with me... but I still can't top the MANY times the WatchtowerWhiners went before an even Higher Court - The Supreme Court - and had many "Freedom Of ... Rights" upheld in their favor. Yep. The Law of the land is Okie-Dokie when it rules in their favor. You never heard 'em talking about how SATANIC the WORLDLY COURTS were during those Supreme Court Cases... wonder why?

What is Even ANOTHER Big Fat Joke, is the Rights they won before the Supreme Court, which allowed them to operate their Kingdom Kult to peak Efficiency... are the self-same Rights they DENY their own Fanatix!

Can you believe that Krap?

Oh, why are you "hiding", Koward?

• Tallyman
    Tallyman

Truly Julie,

Thanks again for your kind thoughts and good to see some of the old familiar names and the Tallyman will stay here until he gets off this board. We thinks we hold the record for getting kicked out of places... even more that Kent, iffing you can believe that.

Don't worry about lurkerNoMo'... just another one of those Piddling Puddles of Spiritual Spittle which Drool Down on the Kracks of Life's Sidewalk - Kracks which you have to hope over or else you might gets some Bad Luck iffing you "step in it!" Heeee.

Oh yeah, Happy St.Pat's!

• trevor
    trevor

Tallyman,

I love your style. I can see i'm gonna have to lossen up a bit Kos I ain't cool enough. Far out man.

Trevor

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

LurkerNoMore:

I can't believe what I'm reading here.

What are you trying to accomplish?

Expatbrit

• Seven
    Seven

Talleyman, I am truly sorry you had to go through that on your first day here. Your presence is appreciated here along with your contributions. Thank you for your efforts and keep posting those links.

Seven

Edited by - SevenOfNine on 17 March 2001 18:57:43

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit