Jw and Greek

by comforter 20 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I know some guy in Greece. Cyprus, actually. A nice guy. He dated my sister before he went home after getting his Marketing Degree. He knows greek. I went to some of his parties, crazy stuff happend, lots of fun tho.

• seven006
    seven006

Stichione,

Don't be fooled by a fool. Below is a paragraph written by Comforter last month. He can write and comprehend perfect English. He is here to play a game like most JW's who come to this site. His high level of insecurity keeps him coming back to try and not convince us of the JW bullshit but to try and keep convincing himself. His game is obvious and childish, if you buy into his little game he thinks he has accomplished something.

Again, don't be fooled by a fool.

Dave

(July 6 2002)
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=31597&site=3

<<<God has been patient with evil in the world since the days of Adam and Eve. His day is not tarrying but is right on schedule. God, however, is presently showing patience and self-control, not only with the world of unbelievers but also with the congregation of his faithful Witnesses. They have many things to work on to try and get things right before the day of wrath. That is why Peter wrote to Christians in his day--"Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance. 2 Peter 3:9 Jehovah's Witnesses know that God is being patient with them today and they are vigorously working on their shortcomings. The Witnesses also do not want any to be annihilated in the coming conflagration called Armageddon. They urge all mankind to read God's word daily and take in accurate knowledge of God and his Son. We love people.

Comforter>>>

• Mum
    Mum

"proper English be a myth perpetrated by the man."

Medical science, mathematics, engineering -- all "myths perpetrated by 'the man'" and, sometimes, "the woman." Stringing words together that make no sense is not communicating any more than insisting that 2+2=7 is sound mathematics.

Go study your mythology. It will help you.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Comforter is just Dunscot, playing the fool. I was interested to see if he had the self-discipline to not be drawn out by such a thread; Dunscot claims to be classically trained, and to be proficient in both Greek and Latin. So Comforter, you are once more shown to be Dunscot, for all your childish attempts at masking your true I.D. with bad English. It's almost up there with the Watchtower's bad Greek.

• comforter
    comforter

Stephie

You a real joke. You know that. I can tell yo that I ain't DunsScott until I blue in the face and you still say your mistaken statements. I never claimed to be trained in Greek or Latin. I learned my Greek from the wt. Pretty good, aint it. I aint never claimed to be profient in Latin or Greek. Get a life. <LOL> Like Brother Russell, I know how to pick up a Greek and English dictionary and read it. Any nut can do that. Even you.

Comfy

• comforter
    comforter

one more question, steph.

mr scott said he studied greek and latin in university? That the difference between me and him. I dont need no college edjumakation. I learn from the magazines and books of wt. Who needs a college edjumakation?

comfy

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

I figured out who Comforter is! Comforter is.......................................

THE INCREDIBLE HULK!!!

Just reread his posts and imagine the incredible hulk! It all makes sense now!!

• The Devil
    The Devil

Actually I can take responsibility of the Greek language. I thought it wold be funny to confuse everyone and just watching Comforter here is proof of that.

Lucifer

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Most jw know more than other churches and they know enuf to wax the fannies of trinitarians and hellfirians

You are joking, right? thought so....very funny...hahahahahaha

• FrankRaven
    FrankRaven

Franz never knew greek.That ws proven in Scotland back in the `50s

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit