Jw and Greek

by comforter 20 Replies latest jw friends

• comforter
    comforter

Mr Stephie say that jw not know Greek. His universalization is comical. Comforter know jw who know Greek. Greg Stafford, Rolf Furuli, Firpo Carr, Fred Franz and many more jw. Usually most people in church do not know foreign biblical languages. Most jw know more than other churches and they know enuf to wax the fannies of trinitarians and hellfirians. So far, mr stephie has not answered comforter's question about his profieincy with Greek. Does Steph know Greek or is he Greek?

As a sidebar, the nwt has also been praised as a translation that faithfully represents the greek language. Dr Jason Beduhn gives it props. I could list more scholars. But I hate throwing pearls to swine.

Does anybody on this place know Swahili?

Comfy

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

Forum, does this not prove my point?

• metatron
    metatron

before you concern yourself with Greek
    you might want to learn clear, proper English.

metatron

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

I don't know if this is creepy post - it just doesn't make much sense.

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

There is just something so incredibly creepy about someone referring to themselves in the third person with English that badly broken

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

Bad_Seed,

comforter is pretty creepy alright. He's getting up there on the scale of creepiness and I thought someone named YoYoMaMa was the worst.

• comforter
    comforter

meta

there is no such animal as proper english. proper english be a myth perpetrated by the man.

what do you guy mean the post don't make sense? Stephanus insult jw knowledge of greek. Comforter is giving rebuttal.

Comfy

• stichione
    stichione

People, don't jump on the man (or woman). He is obviously not fluent in English, this being probably his/her second language. I praise this person for at least trying. People who visit this site are not necessarily English speaking americans. There could be immigrants who never went to school in English and nevertheless try their best to communicate in this language. So back off and try instead to understand his message. I say this in sincere friendship.

• roybatty
    roybatty

The only Greek that most JWs know is "agape." Then again, the only Greek I know is agape & gyros.

• comforter
    comforter

jw also know theos, philadelphia, nomos, cratos, demos, onoma, charein, skybalon and konnichiwa.

Comfy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit