LDH - Thank you

by Kismet 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Kismet
    Kismet

Lisa:

I just wanted to say a big thanks for your participation here and your insightful comments. Based on an earlier comment by you, I wanted to just say thank you.

We have benfitted by your sleuthlike abilities to expose some who have attempted to disrupt the site as well.

I am glad to see that you didn't leave the board as you had considered at one time. Thanks for sticking around.

Kismet

• LDH
    LDH

(((((Kismet)))))

I'm embedding the following page for any who may need to refer to it....LOL.

Lisa

(PS I'm currently working in cracking the MOTHERLODE of dual identities on this board. Stay tuned for updates. )

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Girl...you are too funny! My respect for you grows by the hour...so glad you're here.

And 'sleuthlike' - I like it!! LOL

Unvaccinated dogs, cats, and ferrets exposed to a rabid animal should be euthanized immediately.

Now you're starting to scare me LOL

Beck

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Lisa is a very clued in young lady, and not just about identifying 'Trolls'....lol

Keep up the good work Lisa - HS

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Stay away Lisa!

I want to be you when you leave!

(where did the smiley face go????)

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

This board would not be same without Lisa.

When I first came to this website and was going through a tumultous time having just DA'd myself from the Jehovah's Witnesses, she was one of the people on this discussion board that showed warmth and concern for me, and above all, in one of my darkest periods, made me laugh.

I have always admired you LDH. You are a beautiful woman not only physically, but emotionally and intellectually.

She is truly an asset to any group she affiliates herself with. I see now that many others share my sentiment.

((((((((((((((((((((((((Lisa)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• twain30
    twain30

Your posts are well thought out and very insightful. I was just recalling the post you made concerning trying to organize get togethers for young people and why those efforts failed due to the host getting blamed for any misconduct that might take place. You brought out that because of these policies our young people just don't get together and are socially inept, any adult JW has to be very afraid of organizing even a roller-skating party! I admired your efforts.

• chester
    chester

Lisa,

I too am glad you have decided to stick around!!!

I have always admired you LDH. You are a beautiful woman not only physically, but emotionally and intellectually.

I agree with everything Reborn2002 has said.

Edited by - chester on 13 August 2002 6:24:1

• SYN
    SYN

LDH!!!! Give us a CLUE! PLEASE!

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

LDH

You are a very special person who can nail someone or something to the wall when they deserve it, but show warmth and affection to the needy. I've found that many people may be very good at one or the other, but rarely both. You excell in both catagories.

Free

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit