I wrote to the UN

by StinkyPantz 11 Replies latest jw friends

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

When the story was running, i wrote to the WTS to ask their advice about the story. I received the standard "Library card" letter.

Since that did not satisfy, I wrote again. They replied :-

"While we appreciate your concern, we do not think we can add much to what we stated in our previous letter. We believe our reply was both frank and complete and adequately deals with the issues you raise. May we kindly suggest that you prayerfully re read our original reply.

In addition ,in view of the fact that that you are disturbed over the matter , may we suggest that you speak with the elders of your congregation. You can show them our letters so that they will know how we we answered you. As they know you well, these spirit appointed brothers will no doubt be able to help you further."

Sign off.

I was gob smacked at the curtness and dismissive tone, Patronizing B########'s

"Frank", eh? , and they had the nerve to tell me to read it again , as if saying I was too thick to understand it !!!

• In_between_days
    In_between_days
    While we appreciate your concern, we do not think we can add much to what we stated in our previous letter. We believe our reply was both frank and complete and adequately deals with the issues you raise. May we kindly suggest that you prayerfully re read our original reply.

In other words: "Shut your trap and leave us alone"

This is disgusting, and it has inspired me to write another letter to the WT. Did you ask for copies of the documentation that they supposedly signed at the time that does not contradict with their christian beleifs, as they say? I am really interested to know whether anyone did this.

So my friend, - screw Paul Hoeffel's group - write directly to his bosses and phone them too!!!!

Thank you so much for this info, Hawkaw, I will certainly do this, I am thinking of waiting until I get the letter from the UN back, asn sending THAT to Bethel. Again, I ask has anyone done this also yet?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit