Embarrassing Family Questions

by Trixie 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

larc said:

I think Grandma's horny.

ROFLMAO!

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA!

That was by far the funniest one-liner in the history of JW.com!

Trixie -

I am inclined to agree with UglyDuckling. Your grandmother was wayyyyyy out of line in asking you such an intrusive question. At 24 and 28 years of age respectively, it is none of her business what your private sexual practices consist of. If you do not find a way to tactfully put her into her place regarding this issue, more intrusive questions will follow at a later date. If your not lucky, she will put you on the spot in front of more people than just your sister.

Edited by - Reborn2002 on 13 August 2002 3:35:22

• Prisca
    Prisca

And I used to think aunts asking you at weddings "why aren't you married yet?" was bad enough....

• Trixie
    Trixie

I totally agree with everyone that says I should tell my grandmother in her place. We've gone over this before and she seems to not care. *Sigh*. It's the cross I have to bear.

Thanks for the help though everyone

• blondie
    blondie

Why not turn the questions around and ask her those embarrassing questions? If she refuses to answer, ask "why not?"

My grandmother "had" to get married because she was pregnant. As soon as we got near puberty, she made sure we knew where babies came from and how to prevent pregnancy (and I'm not talking abstinence). But she did it one on one without any titillating questions.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Do what I do. If my mother asks me about my sex life, I answer completely honestly. She doesn't ask much anymore!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit