Embarrassing Family Questions

by Trixie 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Trixie
    Trixie

I was wondering what has been the most embarrassing question asked of you by a family member. The reason why I'm asking is because I have just had an unforgettable experience with my grandmother. My sister, grandmother and I were sitting at the kitchen table at my mom's birthday party. She started asking us if we had regular periods because she has menstrual problems when she was young. This was invasive enough, but then my sister looked at me and said "Watch out! You're gonna have kids!". This prompted me to say "No way! I'm not having any!". My grandmother looked at us and then asked, "You girls aren't sexually active are you?". Keep in mind my sister is 28 and I'm 24, what does she think?! So turning my head away I mumble, "No, I don't have a boyfriend right now, so no." Then she asks, "Are you girls still virgins?" I looked at my sister and looked around for someone to save me. No such luck. My sister wasn't gonna talk so I said, "Yes grandma I am." Then she replies, "Good, because that's a special gift you share with your husband." AHHH! What the hell is wrong with her? In telling my mom this story (this is her mother), she recounted a story in which her grandmother asked her if she had ever had an orgasm. Unfortunately, my mom was dumb enough to answer her question.

Does anyone have any good stories like this?

• minimus
    minimus

You think this is a good story?

• Trixie
    Trixie

It's not so much a good story now as it will be when I tell my friends. It's a good retell story.

• Swan
    Swan

Dear Trixie,

You are 24 years of age! Your grandmother was still treating you like some little kid! If ever there was a time to say "I love you, but I'm an adult now and that's none of your business," that was it.

I think that my family quit asking me those kinds of questions when I was teenager. Maybe they were afraid of the answer they would get. Yet, when I was about ten years old my Mother asked me if I ever played with myself. The answer then was no, but yikes! That was embarrassing.

• larc
    larc

I think Grandma's horny.

• stichione
    stichione

I must have been 14 or so, and my mom asks me if I had a masturbation problem. She asked me because my father wasn't around and she wanted to be a good Dub and follow the Org's instructions on talking about the evilness of masturbation. I guess nobody told her that it must be embarassing to a boy to have his mother talk to him about it. So she giggled a little and so did I and so of course I lied and said:" Oh no I don't have that problem."! After that we never talked about sex again!

• larc
    larc

Well, you didn't have a problem, you did it and liked it, so what's the problem?

• ugg
    ugg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS BEYOND
    FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

My mom came to my High School and pulled me out of class for the day. When we got home she confronted me with a used condom that she found in the bathroom. [Sudden case of the willies]

No it wasn't mine. (I was always more careful with my condoms! ) Turned out to belong to another family member - and NO he did not have a girl friend - he just wanted to "try it out". [Another case of the willies]

• simplesally
    simplesally

Embarrassing family questions?

Grandma, how come Mom and Uncle Jimmy are almost the same age?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit