I'm curious

by teejay 18 Replies latest jw friends

• teejay
    teejay

to all loyal Jehovah's Witnesses:

The bible says that at the mouth of three witnesses let every matter be firmly established. So I'm curious… if you had to choose only three, what three things about the Watchtower Society and/or it's teachings convinces you beyond any doubt that Jehovah's Witnesses has the truth about the bible and is the sole representative of Jehovah on earth today?

thanks.

Edited by - teejay on 17 March 2001 7:42:20

• ICHING
    ICHING

tj - i admire your unashamed optimism.

sorry i can't help you out.

I-CHING

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Let me see if I can reach 3;

1. The Watchtower says so.

2. The elders say so.

3. My mum says so.

How about that?

We're on a winner here!

Ozzie [walking in the light(ning)class]

• Prisca
    Prisca

Ozzie,

if your mum says so, then it must be true.

• ICHING
    ICHING

tj - can you get back to me with this one in about twenty years?

I need a little time to think about it.

thanks

I-CHING

Edited by - iching on 17 March 2001 8:46:53

• Bruce144
    Bruce144

Hi curious,

There are 3 positive reasons that Jehovah did use the Society for his original choice of spreading his truth starting with Russell. There is enough biblical evidence to teach new comers that there isn't any literal hell fire, we are living souls and Jesus is Michael the archangel. Only that the 144,000 are going to heaven is cause for reasonable doubt added to the other 3 essential truths.

But in 1966 when the 1975 end was taught the truth took a turn for the worse and later around 1976 the GB took over and Satan's powerful influence took over turning the GB into self-righteous and power hungry individuals making demanding issues not biblically related.

Since 1966 when Jehovah started using an outsider to find mistakes leading to the true and final reason why only the 144,000 go to heaven, this alone will be an earth shattering event among the world and the Witnesses. Satan's interrupting hand will finally be played out and the truth will be made known, not only for a few Witnesses but for a wide and large amount of unbelievers in general.

Bruce Bainbridge

• Gianluca
    Gianluca

The WTS must have the truth as they are the only one who have said the following:
    1) Vaccines are a crime against humanity
    2) The end will come before the 1914 generation pass away
    3) Organ transplants are forbidden

I think that says it all!!!

Best Regards
    Gianluca

• teejay
    teejay

Bruce,

: there isn't any literal hell fire, we are living souls and Jesus is Michael the archangel

i may be mistaken, but i believe there were others, and there still ARE, who preach that there are no literal fires in hell, so this is not a good reason for believing them as the only spokesmen for God today.

also....

hang on. i'll get back to you later.

Edited by - teejay on 17 March 2001 9:28:50

• jelly
    jelly

Let me see, three things the GB teaches that indicate they are the truth:
    (1) A college education is forbidden.
    (2) The end will come in 1975.
    (3) DF'ing does not destroy the family unit.

Jelly

• hippikon
    hippikon

Attn: Gianluca

You forgot to mention the evils of Oral Sex but I guess it could be included under vaccines

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit