WHAT MEN want in a woman (lady)

by QUEENIE 18 Replies latest jw friends

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

I thought men should have equal time in regards to this subject sooooo here goes / list a way dudes -- LINDA LOU aka queenie

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I just want a woman to wear a napkin on her head when she prays, to show me that she is submissive.

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

1 Independance.

2 Intelligence.

3 Good listening skills.

4 Good sense of humor.

5 Someone who laughs a lot.

6 Someone who remembers not to take life too seriously, but seriously enough that it matters.

7 Good money skills, frugal but not cheap.

8 Outdoorsy.

9 Indoorsy.

10 Doesn't let beliefs get in the way of relationships.

IN THAT ORDER

Too bad 4skins was ousted. Would have loved to hear his comments.

• 13th_apostate
    13th_apostate

what do I want IN a woman? why, a little bit of myself of course; as often as possible. :p

seriously though, I would have say that intelligence, sense of humor, a sense of adventure and a sense of wonder are paramount.

will

will

• SYN
    SYN

The temptation is great to say something naughty and regrettable...but seriously, the things that you'll still appreciate 50 years after meeting a woman are the most important ones.

• Englishman
    Englishman

31:10
    Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. (Who is Ruby?)
    31:11
    The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.
    31:12
    She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.
    31:13
    She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.
    31:14
    She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.
    31:15
    She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.
    31:16
    She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.
    31:17
    She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.
    31:18
    She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.
    31:19
    She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.
    31:20
    She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.
    31:21
    She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet.
    31:22
    She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.
    31:23
    Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.
    31:24
    She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.
    31:25
    Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.
    31:26
    She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.
    31:27
    She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.
    31:28
    Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.
    31:29
    Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.
    31:30
    Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.
    31:31
    Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.

There ya go!

Englishman.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

LOL @

what do I want IN a woman? why, a little bit of myself of course; as often as possible.
    Englishman! YUK!!!

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

Geeze!

• LB
    LB

Steady paycheck

and what Englishman said

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

I am going to think on this one a bit and get back later. I do NOT want to make a mistake.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit