Letters to my daughter: PART 2

by witchywoman 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

(((((((Witchy)))))))

I am so sorry to read the follow up. Damn the Watchtower. I know it hurts like hell, hang in there Witchy, play some really "You can't kick me down" -music. Your advice, and it worked great for me, I hope it does the same for you.

If only we could make them see what they are doing, the Watchtower inflicts so much hurt in so many lives, if god exists, may He give them exactly what they deserve.

Hang in there, I hope your daughter changes her mind and reaches out again. Keep your hopes up, but guard your heart, and let her know you love her. You might get several cold showers, but hopefully, eventually, she'll change her mind and reaches out again.

Hugs, Nora.

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

(((Viv))) Thanks, I am feeling better, talking to friends makes a difference.

WTS, "However, when you catch sight of the disgusting thing that causes desolation standing where it ought not (let the reader us discernment)," then let those in Judea begin fleeing to the mountains" ---Mark 13:14 NWT

Sound familiar?

witchywoman

• ugg
    ugg

i don't think words can help this kind of pain,,,,,,god,,,i hate the organization,,,,so much cruelty

• Xandria
    Xandria

Great BIG HUG ((((((Witchy)))))).

I am definately having HOPE for the best.

Xandria

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

I was looking for the "Fallout from the KM" when I saw that there more replys on my thread.

I did have encouragement last night while watching CNN, Bill Bowen is becoming a legend. His strength of character in supporting and standing up for these young ladies and so many more is not only admirable, but deserving of the utmost respect and honor that the bible speaks of that is due a man of leadership.

((((uggy)))), everytime I turn around, you are there, thanks sweetie, you are a doll.

((((Xandria)))) thank you for the hug. It means a lot from the both of you.

Sometimes when I read others peoples posts, I think, wow, the WTS has not left the horrible scars on that person. Good for them. To only find out later that they too are dealing with the aftermath of such a horrible cult.

witchywoman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit