e-mail from concerned person? help please

by avengers 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

i really hate it when people wrap things like child molestation, shunning and torn familes in the word "mistake". doing so diminishes them somehow...

(your response was perfect...)

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

If everyone had the same moral
    > standards and loyally love that the JW's have we would have peace on earth!

My mom asked me this very thing. My response was that we'd still have a world with imperfection. What makes them think that they are better than any others? NEWSFLASH: They still have adulterers, theives, liars, murderers, sexual predators and all the other afflictions that are upon the human race. She didn't like this info from me...so she spoke to my wife at a later time. She asked my wife the same question....(my wife is still an active 'dub, but pretty liberal...hey, she still loves this heathen.) My wife gave her almost the same reply, and we hadn't talked about this before my mom talked to her.

CoonDawg

• ugg
    ugg

oh my,,,,how this letter must have made you feel....the guilt trip and saying you were under his

control.....how awful.....you seem like a very warm person,,,,you letter was just fine...you did good!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit