Time Travelers....... put on your seat belts

by Crystal 19 Replies latest social entertainment

• Crystal
    Crystal

If you could time travel ...where would you go and what year.

I would go to New york in the 1940's...I love the fashion and the cars.

Check out the new movie coming out
    next year...I just love this stuff!!!

http://www.upcomingmovies.com/soundofthunder.html

• Mulan
    Mulan

I love time travel stories too. We watched "Kate and Leopold" on Friday, and loved it. It's a silly fluffy movie, but loved it anyway.

Where would I want to go? That's a tough question. There is a big part of me that would want to go to Maine in the mid 1700's, so I could meet my ancestors, but there are the Indians, that nearly killed my great (many greats) grandfather, when he was a teenager. Much of that time would have been pretty perilous.

I probably would enjoy going back to the end of the 19th century, England or New York, as long as I wasn't a poor person. Their lives were too hard for this pampered gal.

• Simon
    Simon

Awe I love time travel stories.

I wouldn't be able to decide when to go back but I'd like to be able to see cultures like North American Indians before they were affected by invaders.

Also, hawaii ...

• ISP
    ISP

I would only like to go to the future....the past seems so austere. I'm a softy..I guess.

ISP

• SYN
    SYN

Studio 69 Baby Yeah!

• Swan
    Swan

I'd go back to the 60's. This time I could be a hippie instead of a dubbie!

I just got Time After Time on DVD on Friday! It's one of my favorite time travel movies!

Tammy

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I would first go forward 100,000 years and then go back to review every 1000 years to see how events unfolded to the events of the 100,000 years future. After that I would go forward 1,000,000.

• Flip
    Flip

If today, one where actually able to travel into the past or future, wear airtight protective clothing and a filtered nitrogen/oxygen tank breathing apparatus so as not to transmit or recieve mutated bacteria or virus.

If you travel into the future it would be wise to slip into a radiation suit as well. You'll never know what arguments our grandchildren would have gotten themselves into, until you reach the 'other side'.

Yesterday and tomorrow may well be on the same planet...but entirely different worlds.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I'd go back to 30 AD or about. Find out who Jesus really was, then get back home and write a brilliant study about it. I'd be famous.

Or, I'd go to France around 1765 meet Voltaire and discuss his Philosophical Dictionary with him.

Viv.

• simplesally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit