Jehovah's witnesses owe much to the catolic church

by TheWonderofYou 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

The Catholic Church is the origin of Western Civilization. Before the Catholic Church poligamy, slavery, animal and even human sacrifices were actually legal. Leaving all that behind was a huge step for humanity.

Catholic and Ortodox Churches went their separate ways in the 9th Century but they did't go to war against each other, and what is more they both built great civilizations.

For some reason that was not the case with the bloody Reform and their criminal Inquisition that killed thousands of innocent women accross Europe accused of witchcraft. After that it went to conquer the world in pirate ships, stealing, murdering, plundering, etc everything of value they encountered. Of course History needed to be ammended accordingly as deep down nobody likes to be seen as a pirate or worse an APE, hence the culture of LIES and SCAMMING that is so prevalent today.

If the Reform was about doctrine they could have exposed their arguments reasonably and do as the Ortodox Church did, but that was obviously not the case.

Coincidentally Communism destroyed the culture and peoples in countries influenced by the Ortodox Church starting with the Armenian genocide in 1915.

In any case the damage of living in a post-Comunism, post Ice War is already done and it is going to be very difficult to undo it.

Disturbingly the new Pope is somebody all historical enemies of the Catholic Church seem to like, except probably the WT that doesn't need to fake they are normal.

So it seems the enemies of the Catholic Church, whoever they are, have won and that is why we are now living in this very evolved society.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCi32IdYb5I

• Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me
    What Jehovah's Witnesses owe to the Catholic Church is: nothing.
  • LisaRose
    LisaRose

They used to single out the Catholic church for the worst scorn of any other Christian religion, and with good reason, a lot of their converts were Catholics. The church has some issues, but they are in no way the corrupt religion they made them out to be. Now we know that the Watchtower has their own pedophile issues it makes their accusations all the more reprehensible.

• Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Even Jehovah's Witnesses for all their sins and corruptions, they could never equal the evil history of the Catholic Church.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit