Sex at Work...

by nativenyr23 45 Replies latest social relationships

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

ok gravedancer i read them all and didn't see anything "kinky". maybe i'm too liberal, who knows... (shrugs tender, soft shoulders)

if you stay away from forums with "sex" in the title, you should be safe.

your friend,
    ~evil incense (but just for today)I

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

I&P

No way I am going to post anything "kinky" here.

Ever tried a 3 eyed turtle though?

Incense_and_Peppermints

whaaaa.....? "3-eyed turtle"? i'm sorry, you lost me....

you should know, stock reports make me hot LOL

p.s. i see the point you're trying to make, but it fails because people are indeed posting sex topics in a sex forum. capiche? (or is it "capice"? i never can remember...)

Incense_and_Peppermints

i gotta go gravedancer so don't think i'm ignoring you if you post again. but i will be back. oh yes....

• Kingpawn
    Kingpawn

I_&_P,

you should know, stock reports make me hot LOL

I can picture an office, Venetian-blinded; leather furniture, mahogany tables, paneling. You're looking at stock printouts, feeling a slight warmth in the room. The Dow is up 69 points; IBM is planning a 2-for-1 split. Pfizer anticipates a 15% rise in their stock price before the third quarter. Earnings reports are coming in and Most firms are meeting analyst's expectations....

Now, find your Special One and let him know "the market's up...." }:)

• Nassau
    Nassau

I like it...it's great with co-workers

After the field service, after all those slammed doors, with those half naked women coming to attend us, and my co-worker going up-stairs showing that wonderful unexplored sensual body under that dress, I could see such nice legs, so tanned that I was horned enough to try my luck...When we arrived home we start talking and sex come spontaneously...what a afternoon!...so great after the service...as a blessing...

I like it with co-workers. Of course I never tell the elders what we have after field service...it is like a prize...a good one...after all what can we receive...

I like it...with co-workers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit