Obama and Muslims

by Shanagirl1 22 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon
    What a perfect example of how the vitriolic Obama haters never let minor things like facts get in their way.

Exactly: Shana - we're not going back to the nonsense where people post tit-for-tat inventions to rubbish the opposing party's legitimacy or reputation.

It doesn't convince anyone, it doesn't add to anyone's knowledge, it just aggravates and causes bad feeling. By all mean discuss politics but this "Obama loves terrorists ... we're found the smoking gun (if you smoke enough of the right stuff) ... BENGHAZI !!!" is really old and done.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Spot on, Simon. Everyone knows Obama is not Kenyan, but really a lizard Nazi person from inside the hollow Earth. Duh!
  • Shanagirl1
    Shanagirl1

Obviously there are a lot of Obamappologists on this forum.

Obama should have the same guts the Egyptian president had when calling upon Muslims to handle the jihadist problem in their Mosques.   And by the way, I watch all News programs, exept MSNBC.  BBC CNN local, and yes I do like watching Fox news also. Also I read Allen West's website.http://allenbwest.com/2014/08/cultural-jihad-cair-demands-us-overhaul-law-enforcement-training/  

Simon, you can say all you want " Benghazi is really old and done" but as we saw in Paris last week, it is not "really old and done"  People are still being slaughtered by these Islamic Extremist Terrorists for publishing ideas and pictures that expose them and their evil acts of barbarism.  Same story different stage. Obama must be somehow tied to Islam when he and the rest of his administration won't say RADICAL ISLAMISTS OR MUSLIM EXTREMISTS. 

Shana
  • wallowindawn
    wallowindawn

So you are stupid enough to think that Obama is a Kenya muslim that wants America to go down the drain? 

What is wrong with you

• Isle of Lewis
    Isle of Lewis

Shana, just don't lie.

First acknowledge your quote was incorrect.

Then make your point intelligently and honestly.

Why is this so hard for some people?

• Shanagirl1
    Shanagirl1

wallowindawn,  Um I think it was Sir82 that said Obama is Kenyan, not me.

Isle of Lewis, which quote are you talking about?  If I was wrong about any quote I am willing to admit this.

Sir82 is the one who brought up Obama being Kenyan

Shana

• Village Idiot
  • Shanagirl1
    Shanagirl1

Village Idiot - You are quoting from a website dedicated to labeling Allen West as Right Wing.  That's like WT labeling people who oppose their views as Apostates. Allen West has his own website, and though he's conservative, he is not a right wing extremist. You Obamappologists like to name anyone against Obama as "Right Wing" and that is not true. It's a label you use.

Shana

• Stealth
    Stealth

I would like to know the source of the quotes in the OP. 

Could you provide a link? 

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Shanagirl:

"Village Idiot - You are quoting from a website dedicated to labeling Allen West as Right Wing."

That website provides links and audio recordings so you can go straight to the horses mouth.

By the way your labeling me as an 'Obamappologist' shows that you make assumptions and broad generalizations just like the Watchtower does to apostates and you have towards me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit