Put Them To Death! Poll

by Derrick 28 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

Incense,

ooh, farkel, i like that idea about giving them to the taliban...

TR, believe me, being locked away for the rest of their lives woud be a worse punishment than death. as dakota said, death is too easy an out...

given to Taliban= same as death, with some torture involved maybe.

I would rather have them dead than pay for the fuckers to eat and live everyday. Yeah, I know that the death penalty in U.S. equals many years behind bars and big bucks for appeals etc. But under MY regime, this would not be a problem.

TR

• seawolf
    seawolf

I don't want this scum sitting in jail and my tax dollars going to support them and have them get their three meals a day, internet, workout equipment, getting their law degree in prison, finding God, etc... while I am out there busting my a** earning a living.

Fry em.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I think they should be disposed of as CHEAP as possible. I think of how many hungry children there are that don't even get to eat food as good as they would if they were in prison.

Spend the money it would cost to imprison them on feeding hungry kids instead and dispose of the maggots for the cost of a good shovel and 1 bullet.

Make them dig thier own damn graves also. It isn't like we don't have plenty of desert that couldn't stand a little fertalizing.

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

Send them to the big house and let them get a taste of their own medicine via their fellow inmates.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Maybe TR's right. Torture, then death.

ash

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

It occurs to me that there are waiting lists for organ donors for transplants. Why not use this supply? The organs are obviously completely wasted where they are.

Expatbrit

• COMF
    COMF

I favor capital punishment for sex crimes.

• Derrick
    Derrick

plmkrzy wrote:I think they should be disposed of as CHEAP as possible.

Exactly.

plmkrzy wrote:
    Spend the money it would cost to imprison them on feeding hungry kids instead

That is an excellent justification!

plmkrzy wrote:
    Make them dig thier own damn graves also.

Damned right!

plmkrzy wrote:
    It isn't like we don't have plenty of desert that couldn't stand a little fertalizing.

LOL, you're so right on par with my sentiments.

plmkrzy wrote:It occurs to me that there are waiting lists for organ donors for transplants. Why not use this supply? The organs are obviously completely wasted where they are.

That's the most practical suggestion I have heard.
    Suppose any of them repented, and over the years we were reasonably sure they really were remorseful and wanted to make-up for their crimes?
    In this case, should we forgive them?
    Afterall, whether we believe it or not, those at the Watchtower claim they are on the high road in wanting to give pedophiles a "second chance."
    In recent days, I have started to question whether I was morally wrong in labelling all pedophiles as "monsters" and not having enough mercy in my heart like God to forgive the truly repentent ones. The Bible even says the only "unforgiveable sin" is against the Holy Spirit, and that any sins of the flesh can be forgiven if one is repentent to the core of their soul.
    If someone who raped a child is repentent to the core of their soul, and they pay their dues over the years, should we give them a second chance (with a watchful eye over them to prevent any future abuses)?
    I dunno, part of me wants to never forgive them no matter what.
    Part of me wants to somehow rise above those human feelings of rage and start to really delve into what legitimate, healthy forgiveness is all about. This means going out on an emotional limb since we know that many criminals are deviants who can convince anyone they are sorry about their heinous deeds.
    Then again, to NEVER forgive is like saying that it is IMPOSSIBLE to repent.
    Any thoughts from out there?
    Derrick

Edited by - Derrick on 12 August 2002 23:50:3

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

yeh...forgive them and then make them dig thier graves.

I look at like this

It would be up to the victim to do the forgiving. BUT, if the victim is and innocent child then I don't see where I would even have the right to forgive. At that point it's between the monster and his maker. Who ever that would be.

I would still want to be rid of them.

We have to protect our children.

As is still stands in many places around the world and including here in the US children are still recognized as property.

A person that leaves his dog unattended and goes on vacation leaving the dog to go without food or water for days, can be jailed and fined stiffer then someone who rapes a child.

It has happened in to many states here and only recently things have really begun to change. In favor of the children.

Last month in Florida OJ Simpsons girlfriend was arrested for leaving her cat alone in her apt to starve while she went out of town. (Not saying she didn't deserve it but geesh! what about the children that are beaten and ignored)

She was facing a couple thousand in fines and 1 year or more jail time.

Haven't heard what came of that but it just goes to show how screwed up things are.

If things do not change drastically all we are continuing to do is raise children in societys that put out messages, Children are less then the equivalent of pets.

What kind of people are all these children going to grow up to be?

Thats just how I feel about it.

plum

Edited by - plmkrzy on 13 August 2002 4:35:14

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit