Put Them To Death! Poll

by Derrick 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

ooh, farkel, i like that idea about giving them to the taliban...

TR, believe me, being locked away for the rest of their lives woud be a worse punishment than death. as dakota said, death is too easy an out...

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Jail for life, and don't give the invading inmate any KY......give them hot sauce!!!!

ashi

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Let's see, if these were JWs, then they would probably be interviewed during the next circuit assembly symposium on How To Be A Good Parent.

• ros
    ros

From what I have heard, the lives of child-killers and abusers are endangered in our prisons, to the extent that the offenders often have to be caged apart for the regular prison population. Assuming that is true, just put the, uh, 'culprits', in prison and PROHIBIT them from anything like solitary confinement.

One other solution that the humanists would no doubt object to: Remote island penal (no pun intended) colonies for murderers and pedophiles, where no law is enforced but their own. That would be okay, too.

~Ros

• ros
    ros

Francois:

My sentiments precisely!

~Ros

• Derrick
    Derrick

Ros, would turning Manhattan Island into a self ruled penal colony like on the movie Escape From New York be what you had in mind?

I recall one scene in the movie where the mercenary they sent into Manhattan Island Prison to rescue the President of the United States (whose escape pod had landed on the World Trade Center after it was jettisoned from Air Force One during a terrorist hijacking) was entering a building, and a gang of hoodlums was about to rape some poor SOB. I kept thinking during that scene that if that soon to be gangraped prisoner was a child molester, then he is truly getting his comeuppance! Some think nobody deserves to be tortured like that, but when you think of what the little children endured at the hands of their attackers, one realizes no amount of torture is enough recompense for those children's suffering!

Unfortunately, isolating the worst criminals on self-ruled islands simply gives them the environment to create their own middle-age-style "kingdoms" where they derive vicarious enjoyment and thrills by manipulating others (much like dictators have done throughout history). Not only are we rewarding them, but preparing them for a possible dictatorship over free people if they were to mastermind an escape.

I say the only solution is swift execution by firing squad of those found guilty of murder, rape, torture or child sexual abuse through the jury justice system. Forget whether they're getting off "easy" because the goal should be simply to prevent them from ever harming another person again. Swift execution and castration of convicted sex offenders prior to their executions is the only way to stop the craziness the world is experiencing.

I cannot understand why some countries consider execution as "barbaric" considering the crimes committed?

Derrick

• Tammie
    Tammie

Talking about movies. I saw one a while back. Don't remember the title. But in the movie they had the prisoners implanted with a bomb. If he or she acted up such as trying to excape, BOOM! No more prisoner.

• stichione
    stichione

How about castration?

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

I have always favored the castration idea for child molesters, that plus life imprisonment. Or, if we stretch logic to agree that death *isn't* too good for them, as I recall the Assyrians had some interesting methods for the death penalty.

• JT
    JT

The following are just a few comments from folks who after just reading of just this "ONE CASE"

Are simply outraged and see clearly the need to take action to help those who are many times unable to help themselves-------- little children.

So to any Bible believer or believer In the "DIVINE ONE"

Why is it that most folks after just "hearing" of such an account are moved to take action IF THEY COULD

and your God--according to most belief systems has a FRONT ROW SEAT to HEAR THE OUT CRY AS WELL AS ACTUAL SEE THE PENETRATION OF A LITTLE 2 YR OLD GIRL AND DOES NOTHING

and just think he has been watching that scene play out over and over for 1000's of years,

It kinda make you wonder is God into THAT FREAKY STUFF by sitting around according to most believe system just chilling while it is all going on, as Arsenal Hall use to on his show makes you go: HUMMMMM

Why can't the god of most belief systems not only share the following view, but actually do something

I guess he wanted to REFINE THE LITTLE KIDS TO MAKE THEM BETTER sorta like Moses needed to be refined before the god of the bible could use him

Perhaps that is the reason the "God" has not seen a need to step in an do anything

Good thing we got the police cause if those kids had to keep "Waiting on god"

They would have been Sh!t out of luck

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"Some think nobody deserves to be tortured like that, but when you think of what the little children endured at the hands of their attackers, one realizes no amount of torture is enough recompense for those children's suffering!"

"I say the only solution is swift execution by firing squad of those found guilty of murder, rape, torture or child sexual abuse through the jury justice system

"let them rot in jail and spend their entire lives musing over what filthy pigs they are."

"Put the freaks to death by any means."

"take their children away from them. then put them into prison for the rest of their lives, with no chance for parole. remove all parental rights. out here we have chain gangs... i'd love to see people like this out there schlepping gravel in 115-degree heat... then return to their lonely little cell, or to being someone's "b-i-t-c-h". do not allow then to have a tv, radio, magazine, or entertainment of any kind. just a never-ending life of quotidian routine, and then at night they can think about what they did, and what they lost."

"I say kill 'em."

"Fix them so they can not have anymore children. Any one who does that to a child should loose all parental rights to the ones they have now and any they might have in the future. Plus locking them up, letting them get victomized by the prison system would give them a taste of their own medican."

"Send 'em to prison in the "Queens" cell block is my opinion. Particularly if "Bubba" is in charge in that cell block.

Of course, that is only a fantasy. The US Constitution strictly forbids the use of cruel and unusual punishment. Therefore, and In light of my deep respect for the US Constitution, I say turn them over to the Taliban for trial and punishment."

"even the most hardened criminals hate pedophiles just as much as we do and will act on that hate"

"Men doing hard time will not abide a child molester. Murderers will not, neither will rapists, robbers, drug pushers, the beastiality crowd, nor litterers will tolerate a child molester in their midst. Yeah, put 'em in with the general population and make sure the other guys know what they're in

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit