Is the Bible Really the Word of God?

by gumby 45 Replies latest jw friends

• john123
    john123

There is a pre-biblical flood epic, but the hero's name is Gilgimesh. You may be able to find information about this epic on the web. I hope this helps

Edited by - john123 on 19 October 2002 3:21:50

Edited by - john123 on 19 October 2002 3:22:25

• gumby
    gumby

There is a pre-biblical flood epic, but the hero's name is Gilgimesh. You may be able to find information about this epic on the web. I hope this helps .

Thanks John 123

• Mr Fool
  • Vanderhoven7
  • mP
    mP

gumby:

2.The 4 Gospels all harmonize even though written by different writers.

mP:

YOu do realise that they cant even agree on Jesus geneology. THey both cant be right.

• friendaroonie
    friendaroonie

When this thread was started I had just left jws and transferred to a university from jr college. One of the main ressons I legt jws wss because of the many errors and contradictions in the bible. Even while at bethel I did not believe in the bible. I spent many more years studying it as just a book. Then I decided to experiment with eastern religion and pagan religion. Became atheist for a few years. Then in 2010 I was exposed to Santo Daime an ayuasca drinking christian religion and I met and now believe in jesus. I as subsequently born again in june of 2010. But never even once since i really started studying the bible in depth from an upper division college student perspective have i ever doubted that yhe bible is just filled with crap. The more i have studied it the worse it gets. Even jesus appearing to me face to face made me doubt for a second the extreme stupidity of the bible. Case closed. R I p.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit