Here are good examples of being unethical

by Bleep 49 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

To my favorite Troll Bleep:

I already gave you examples of Immoral Ethical Behavior that the WT commited and continous to commit. You obviously just filtered out any facts that go against your brainwashing. When you answer the questions that we have already asked you then maybe we will answer some of your questions. But being that your questions are questions of our questions that we question your questions which brings the question about these question so we tend to question why we even respond to your pointless questions, so when you really want to have answers to your questions whithout us questioning your questions in the first place, I suggest the once we answer your questions your answer the questions we give in answer to your questions, then maybe all your nonsense questioning would stop and we would not have to question you questions because we allready answered your questions in the first place. Got that??

P.S. How is your TV/VCR repair class going?

• Bleep
    Bleep

I do not take Video or Video tape repair. Please stop spamming my Bible topics.

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

Banana anyone?

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

max, I would love a banana

bleep, you said,

I am the only one that makes real good topics. It is not my fault that I am in school trying to learn if I have no real questions to answer in the first place. But thanks for trying to understand my point of view. At least I bring ethics to the [Forum of Misunderstanding].

I even use my Bible from time to time. The Watchtower only takes me an hour to study, the Bible is read daily.

No one else got some good examples of bad ethics? I see a lot of abusive speech and people trying to convert me. I never do that while going public from house to house, I only try to encourage Bible reading.

I'm actually not sure what these statements have to do with anything, and in a couple of cases they're just plain wrong. You *don't* post very good topics, for one thing - you post topics that you know will get people to argue with you. And then some people argue with you, and some (like Crazy, upon whom you seem to be fixated) simply insult you. And you focus on the people who just insult you, rather than responding to valid arguments that some others bring up. That is why you are a troll. You have no interest in contributing anything insightful; you just post dogma and enjoy the insult-laden ride. If you want, I'll be happy to scroll through some of your threads and post a list of good comments that you ignored (as well as some of your own "abusive speech")... If you promise to respond to them on this forum, point by point. (In case your intellect is truly so weak as you first indicated on the hellfire thread, I'll state it simply: This is a challenge).

For another thing, I have seen no one here try to convert you; please post evidence that this is the case. By posting statements to the effect that "hellfire is only believed by dumbasses," etc, *you* are de facto trying to convert people, as well as insulting them. What I have seen is a lot of people responding to your insults and attempts at conversion in kind. Like I said before, you single yourself out for this kind of treatment; please don't add further insults to your steadily growing heap by claiming that you are being unjustly persecuted.

• Bleep
    Bleep

I am so sorry Spidermonkey that you didn't see anyone try. I did.

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

I am so sorry Bleep that you did not accept my challenge.

I am so sorry Bleep that you did not post evidence of anyone trying to convert you.

Bye-bye, Bleep.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Unethical?..Would that be like a twit like Bleep,participating on a board,he knows his organization would frown on?.Yes,yes most unethical I would say..LOL...OUTLAW

Edited by - OUTLAW on 14 August 2002 0:18:36

• Bleep
    Bleep

I never stated that I was doing anything wrong with MY conciense. True the elders may frown but they can not disfellowship. They do not disfellowship people who go public from door to door or from telephone witnessing either. This IS a JW Site. The people who are trying to break my rights are hating the truth about JW's. I could get evidence very easy of people who are trying to convert other people including me.

• Bleep
    Bleep

Let me change the last sentence I made with conversion. I could get evidence of people trying to convert me. I never try to convert people. All I can do is spark interest. It is up to the person to follow up and not my responsibility.

• stichione
    stichione

Bleep, I'm still waiting for your reply to my post on page 2. Too chicken to answer it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit