Here are good examples of being unethical

by Bleep 49 Replies latest watchtower bible

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

why don't you cut your fingers off?

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

So Bleep,

Do you think Jesus would give the WTS a pat on the back saying, "Great job, guys!" despite of all their false prophecies, UN involvement, Child Molestation Cases, and not to mention all the victims who suffered or died because of their misguidances? Now remember that many times they knew exactly what they were doing, but just decided to ignore.

We all are here to cry out about the injustice of the WTS. We are all here because the WTS makes people go door to door with deceiving messages to make more "victims of victims" and "followers of followers". We all know how painful that experience is. We all have been there. We, (sorry guys for speaking in behalf of you without any permission), just cannot watch that happening again. That is why we are here speaking out.

In another thread, I think it was you who told me that you cannot judge any of the Silent lambs. I have to say that you are judging us at this board, and maybe enjoying our attention.

Bleepy, I still think you are a good kid. But please be careful of what you are saying.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    It did not mean that they were to build churches, ring a bell, and wait for a congregation to assemble to hear them give a sermon once a week. The Greek verb here rendered "preach" (ke`ry'so) means, basically, "make proclamation as a herald." The idea is not delivering sermons to a closed group of disciples but, rather, making open, public declaration.

Here we go again.. clergy bashing. Typical WTS fare this.

Judge not, lest ye be judged.

• Searchin50
  • ozziepost
    ozziepost

Bleep, bleep. Bleep, bleep.

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's Bleeper!!

• Bleep
    Bleep

Very well thought out ozzypost, but you only have 39 more posts to use up that way.

• Bleep
    Bleep

"why don't you cut your fingers off?"

If you are talking about me, which would make sence since i am allways being singled out. I could do that but then I caoul dlearn how to use my toes to type.

Typical "gut feeling" again.

• Bleep
    Bleep

Ok... let the JW bashing stop for just one day so you can understand what it means to be a true Christian.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    "why don't you cut your fingers off?"

My God Bleep, He was only joking! It looks like you took him seriously :

If you are talking about me, which would make sence since i am allways being singled out. I could do that but then I caoul dlearn how to use my toes to type.
    HS
  • Bleep
    Bleep

Bible Research is seriouse last time I checked. Any more questions about ethics are more than welcome.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit