Anyone going to 'exJW for Jesus' conv in Oct (PA)

by Unclepenn1 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Unclepenn1
    Unclepenn1

Hello, just wondering who is going out to the Ex Jehovah's Witness convention in Allentown, PA. It is in October (18-20) and should be great. I am going out there from San Diego. Would love to have someone to travel with or meet there. Let me know :)

Penn

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

If the lobotomy takes, I'll be there!

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

Dear UnclePenn,

Could you give an an exact location in Allentown? Is this Joan Cetnar's group?

Free

• flower
    flower

If things work out I am planning on being there.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I'll be there and I'll be speaking. I've been asked to tell my story this year.

This is the original ex-JW convention, "Witnesses Now For Jesus," started over 20 years ago by the late Bill Cetnar, and still run by his wife, Joan. Details will be available at www.pfo.org, probably sometime in September.

Edited by - NeonMadman on 9 August 2002 12:57:33

• DJ
    DJ

Re: Anyone going to exjw for Jesus conv. in Oct?

Penn,

I hope to be there again this year....I went 2 years ago. My bro-in-law plays in the band, my sister..his wife is still in the borg. A lot of great people attend....be sure not to miss the early Fri. morning testimonies! Look for me and my husband.........I guess you can probably know me best by my hair.....very long, curly and blonde....age 41my name is Donna.....we'll look for you..welcome! DJ

• Brymichmom
    Brymichmom

I'll be there. I'm flying out from LAX on US Air, arriving in Allentown, PA on 10/17 at around 5:30 p.m. Please contact me privately if you are arriving on the same day and need a ride to the retreat center.

Cynthia

• mouthy
    mouthy

bttp

• mouthy
    mouthy

This is a very old topic. But I would like to find out who is going this year 2003

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Me Me Me!!

I'll be there, Grace! (Lord willing)

But, you already knew that...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit