ALL Time FAVORITE Vacation Spot?

by YoursChelbie 30 Replies latest jw friends

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

As the Summer nears it's end and the parents hurry up to get the kiddies ready for back to school, I think of: "What get-away will I plan for next year?" I didn't get to vacation this year but will most likely be vacationing somewhere FAR AWAY from Texas next summer.

Any favorite vacation spots you might recommend?

What was your most memorable vacation?

Edited by - YoursChelbie on 8 August 2002 21:16:37

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

For me, anywhere near the ocean is just fine.

Lew W

• DIAMOND
    DIAMOND

Try San Francisco/Oakland/Berkeley. Its far enough away from Texas.

And there is so much to do. The wheather is nice and the people are crazy!!!!! I gurantee you'll have a great time!!!!

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

This is where I live! It's hard to go anywhere when you already live in paradise
    DakotaRed...come on over and vistit me.

http://www.classiccalifornia.com/cd_images/pages/p104.htm

• LB
    LB

I love Maui and it's not only where I want to vacation but where I want to live eventually. I'm hoping within the next 2-3 years I'll be able to manage the move.

Yes I'm a scuba diver and the shore diving from Maui is probably the best in the world.

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Stowe, Vermont in September :) Beautiful!

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

my best vacation was to a little island in the British Virgin Islands called Virgin Gorda. BEAUTIFUL!!! it's a low key, laid back little place with wonderful locals and great beaches.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Ruby, I grew up on the Southeast coast of Florida. Prior to going in the Army in 1969, the furtherest inland I lived was about 2 miles. I can still remember leaving for school and smelling the fresh salt air in the mornngs.

Last time down there, it was all pretty much hidden or gone. So over built and even the pollution, not to mention so much beach being closed there.

I enjoy going to the Oregon coast, but it is always cold here, compared to the South Atlantic.

However, my most memorable vacation, R & R actually, was the week I got to spend in Sydney Australia. One day, I hope to go back.

Lew W

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Grand Cayman is nice. Beautiful clear and warm water, walls of coral that go thousands of feet down, and lots of fish.

I would like to see Virgin Gorda and Maui.

• Valis
    Valis

Here's mine..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Edited by - Valis on 9 August 2002 20:47:16

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit