Annointed 144k only male?

by JerryTX 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JerryTX
    JerryTX

I was told there was new light by a former JW. I wanted to verify if it was true. The new light claims the annointed class/144k is always male. Therefore, female JWs who claim to be of the 144k are mistaken or lying. I'm interested in this because my mother claims to be annointed.

Has anyone heard of this or can they verify this rumor?

Thank you.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    This is incorrect. They have long referanced women as partoif the group, even first century christian women.
  • Doctor Who
    Doctor Who

Nope...I haven't heard of that. Still active...

• JerryTX
    JerryTX
    I was told this new light was relayed at a meeting about a week and a half ago. I was skeptical....but hopeful. It might well be false.
  • Gayle
    Gayle
    GBer are only male. I think majority partakers are females ( I think Fred Franz complained about that long ago). Maybe they are trying to discount them, trying to get that increasing partakers numbers down? Maybe too many more partook this year?
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

GAYLE: I think majority partakers are females ( I think Fred Franz complained about that long ago). Maybe they are trying to discount them, trying to get that increasing partakers numbers down? Maybe too many more partook this year?

I doubt there is any truth to the rumor, but when I read the OP, I speculated the same thing.

Doc

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Fourteen years ago some impostor claiming to be me made a post about this. He commented;

It is a fact that women generally live longer than men. The time will soon come when by far the greater part of the 'remnant' on earth will be female. What will this mean for the role of the Governing Body?

Women, the 144000 and the Governing Body.

Yeah okay, it was me in my pre-atheist, still slightly dubbish persona

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

144k is always male.

Maybe he's gay and that's his view of heaven.

cowboy sexy photo:  acowboyquotefourteen.jpg

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I believe the latest teaching is that she-males will also be included in the list.

Rub a Dub

• cantleave
    cantleave
    I expect what they mean is the FDS are only male, which is correct.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit