Whatever happened to...

by Inkie 13 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    .... and what ever happened to Friday?

Yeh!
    I've been suspicious lately that he is still here but with a new ID perhaps. Maybe disguising his style

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

Hourglass2 Outpost (The OLD H2O) Archives 1996-2001 http://www.geocities.com/osarsif/h2o.htm

• Kismet
    Kismet

Hey Goodboy. Glad to see you again.

I posted at the old H20 as "J" but was also mod101. The H20 of today (Matty) is a pale shadow of its former self. This can be expected when trying to run somehting on a free board serivce. The old H20 was run on pay-for-use servers.

The original H20 was owned by a group run by Rick. While Kent did participate there he had nothing to do with the running of the site, but towards the end just the running down of it. This site JWD is owned and operated by Simon in the UK.

Kent has started his own board as part of his Watchtower Observer website.

I presume the person you debated with was Friend. He was a very intelligent guy and I recall going at it with him once or twice over various topics both here and at H20. I miss having him and his perspective at these boards.

Always glad to see a familiar face and hope to see more of you around.

Kismet

• Goodboy
    Goodboy

> I posted at the old H20 as "J" but was also mod101.

Sure, I remember you. Howdy.

> The original H20 was owned by a group run by Rick.

Oh yeah. It was sort of anarchic, and some of the moderators obviously didn't have lives, but for free, it was a pretty cool little place. This one's got a few too many forums, I think, but it seems to be cruising along at a good clip.

BTW, is Cygnus still around? He was cool too.

> I presume the person you debated with was Friend.

Yeah, that sounds right. Nice guy. He was in Europe somewhere, as I recall. The thing I liked was that he had actually done some excellent reading and was able to provide refrences when asked. I can't stand people who argue stuff from false premises that they aren't willing to examine. This guy had done all the work required to have a good thinking debate. Quite rare.

> Always glad to see a familiar face and hope to see more of you around.

Same here.

Goodboy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit