Starting Over

by noidea 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Jesika
    Jesika

Congrats, and good luck.

• JanH
    JanH

(((( Paula ))))

You're right. When you realize your life is not right, you have to change it. And when opportunity comes, take it. I think people regret more the chances they didn't take than the chances they did take, even those who lead to some disappointment.

Good luck, and take good care of yourself and your little one.

- Jan

• seven006
    seven006

Paula,

Good luck sweetheart, I know it's tough but I think you will do just fine. Iv started over several times in my life, it's like finding yourself in a Christmas present over and over again.

Edited by - seven006 on 8 August 2002 22:44:17

• myself
    myself

Kudos Paula!!!

I am so proud of you.

I would like to proudly add that Paula got this job on the first try. She saw the job opportunity, showed up with her resume, they interviewed her, and she got the job.

Way to go sis!!!!!

• imissthedub
    imissthedub

Hi Paula,

Hey, Congratulations!!!!! I am so happy and excited for you. I am not on much anymore, so just saw this on the 13th. Please email me and let me know how things are going. Don't forget to enjoy all the little things. You can do it....you already are. Just enjoy being free!

Luv on ya,

Imiss

• LDH
    LDH

I don't know how I missed this, but tell Paula I'm thinking of her.

The only time you can't start over is when you're dead, so tell her I said "YOU GO GIRL" for having the guts to do it.

Lisa

• myself
    myself

Went to Paula's tonight and we had so much fun. She finally got hooked back up to the internet so I am sure she will be posting soon. So much to do and with a new work schedule, she has a lot to balance to make it work. Today was her first day off since she started the training and certification. She volunteerd to work tomorrow so her next day off won't be until next week. She will then be on a set schedule.

LDH thanks, I will tell her, better yet I will send her the link to make sure she sees all the well wishes.

(((((hugs to all))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit