Starting Over

by noidea 26 Replies latest jw friends

• noidea
    noidea

This is it!!..I start my new job tomorrow (in a different city) and I signed the lease on my apartment today..Wish me luck

• roybatty
    roybatty

Wow, talk about a lot of changes. Good luck!

• Imbue
    Imbue

Paula Wow!!! That's so cool! Are you scared?

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

sweet! good luck, hun!!!

you moving alone????

• noidea
    noidea

Imbue.. The opportunity happened so fast and I took it..I was more scared before it happened. I knew that I was going to have to make the changes in my life and wasn't sure where to start. Being married for the past 19 years I had become so dependent on someone else and in making the arrangements he was sure to let me know that I'll never make it on my own. It was a little intimidating but then I have had enough of that being a dub all my life that I figured once I break from that grip that I will overcome those insecurities. It is a huge change and I'm glad that it snowballed so fast or I may have lost the nerve to go through with it. I am nervous knowing that I have a child to provide for. I guess this is my welcome to the real world. Mango.. I will have the company of the most wonderful and supporting daughter that anyone could ever ask for.

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Noid,

Been so long since I have "seen" you. I miss you.

I wish you well!

Andee

• outnfree
    outnfree

Noid,

All I have to say is

WHERE'S MY BEDROOM, ROOMIE????!!!!!

Good luck, sweetie!

out

• Solace
    Solace

Best wishes for a bright new beginning!!:D

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

noi!

best wishes and good luck hun! *cheers* to new beginnings :) you are gunna be just fine. love ya!

hugs harmony

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

good luck noi. you can do it!

keep us posted, eh!

SPAZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit