thank you all

by ugg 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Ugg,

You cant imagine how YOU have helped ME today. I was having a real bummer of a day before I read your thank you. It felt so nice to read and was such a surprise! Thank you so very much! ((((((((Ugg))))))))

You know, I have been out of the JWs for 15 years, and I still cant attend any particular church more than two Sundays in a row.

I dont believe anything the Watchtower says. I am a Christian now. But for no logical reason I can think of, I cant become a member of a church! I WANT to be a member of a Church!

But after a week or two at one I like, I always BOLT out the door never to return.

It seems to me like when a woman is raped and then cant stand the touch of ANY man. I feel like the Watchtower raped me spiritually, and now I cant stand ANY church. They took something away from me.

I wonder if I will ever feel whole again.

But I know God understands. I know I worship Him fine just the way I am, wherever I am. : )

And to witchywoman, I loved your gun analogy

LisaBObeesa

• bjorn
    bjorn

Its nic to se that you are puth all your fait in JEHOVAH, You must not give up.. we live in the time the BIBLE say: " (2 Timothy 3:1-5) But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, self-assuming, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, 3 having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, 4 betrayers, headstrong, puffed up [with pride], lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godly devotion but proving f alse to its power; and from these turn away.

So stay strong and PRAY, PRAY PRAY.

B.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit