More Captions

by Stephanus 28 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I like this one Steph..It`s a Female Kingdom Hall and she`s given birth to a bunch of little Watchtowers..LOL...OUTLAW

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

SYN: you're right, it's not much of a shot, but it was all I could come up with. I was helping a friend move house; he was actually waiting in the Avis truck for me to finish taking these shots.

Outlaw: LOL. Actually the fence (and the whole building) looks quite forbidding up close (feel free to caption this alternative shot):

• JeffT
    JeffT

For the second one:

"I don't care what you think it looks like, it is not a prison."

• SYN
    SYN

Even though I may resemble a hamster holding a tennis racket, that one is IMPOSSIBLE to think up captions for...why don't you get somebody to pose in front of it?

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I'm going to try getting some better ones from the local (functioning) KH on the weekend. Stay tuned.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

"We installed the gates to keep those pesky sinners out"

• JenGill97
    JenGill97

HOLY SHIT! WINDOWS!!!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

But note that the windows are heavily tinted!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

YEH! WHO SAYS WE DON'T HAVE WINDOWS!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

There could be out door speakers playing music for those passer buyers to listen to while gazing on the new brick building.

"Pink Floyd" floating across the iron gates, "we don't need no education...dummm dee dumm dumb dumb...we don't need no thought control...dum dee dumb dumb dumb.....No dark sarcasim in the classroom...dom dee dumb dumb dumb............................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit