More Captions

by Stephanus 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

This is a rather mundane pic of the Penshurst (Sydney) KH, taken earlier today. Your captions please:

Edited by - Stephanus on 7 August 2002 7:43:40

• berten
    berten

Looks like a Satanist's church to me...

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

It has windows!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Has anyone else noticed the Christendom-style spire at the back of the building??

• Prisca
    Prisca

Is that church steeple part of the building, or are you just happy to see me?

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Mock judicial hearing in progress... (garbage bags over windows)

Path

• blondie
    blondie

You can tell it is not the US because the cars are parked on the wrong side of the road.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Nice blue sky and grass is cut nice and short.....I see an Avis truck, and a white wagon.....the rest is rubbish

• Knotty_boy
    Knotty_boy

Pessimist- Typical Kingdom Hall... Seating Capacity of 150... Ample parking for 4 vehicles.

Optimist- Maybe I will miss most of the public talk, while I drive around waiting for a parking spot!!!

• SYN
    SYN

OK, this is gonna be a tough one...Steph, we need more interesting material to work with!!!!!

The tree's Judicial Committee was only attended by two Elders.

Brother Flippy staked out the Hall, waiting for the District Overseer, but alas, he wasn't due for another 6 months.

At his reinstatement hearing, Brother Flippy was naughty and arrived as a tree.

The Publishers couldn't quite understand why they were going into the field with an Avis truck and a tree!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit