boy gets 240 lashes for having sex with camel

by seawolf 26 Replies latest jw friends

• maximumflash
    maximumflash
    I don't know which is more messed up: the having sex with the camel or the punishment??

Having sex with the camel!

• rocky220
    rocky220

what happened???? did they finally catch erie guy red handed?????? ooooooh noooo!rocky

• Satanus
    Satanus

And they didn't lash the camel? It was it's fault, you know, for being seductive that day.

SS

• Farkel
    Farkel

: The teenager confessed before the court that he intended to have sex with the camel. Ghaith said the lashes will be administered in six installments of 40 lashes each with an interval of seven days.

I guess the Camel didn't enjoy it that much.

By the way, were there two witnesses to that event? If not, the Camel should have confronted him, and if he denied it, the Camel shouldn't have pressed any charges.

(I wonder how many Camophiles are in his congregation?)

This is all Bible-Based(tm).

Farkel

• Monster
    Monster

LMAO, Now this is some funny shit. I hope there are no other animals hanging around.

By the way, were there two witnesses to that event? If not, the Camel should have confronted him, and if he denied it, the Camel shouldn't have pressed any charges.

LMAO

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Does the camel have to wear a head covering with only the eyes showing?? Probably Not!! Must be a slut camel!!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Obviously the aggrieved man doing the flogging could not let this crime against his wife go unpunished. Put yourself in his position, what would you do to this camulterer if he offended your family honor?

HS

• seawolf
    seawolf

I bet that boy wishes he was a JW since there most likely wouldn't be 2 witnesses to the act (other than other terrified camels).

• seawolf
    seawolf
    So...how Tall is this BOY?

I wondered the same thing! I just figured he had really long stilts or a really long.......nahhhh couldn't be

• Farkel
    Farkel

People might wonder how a boy could do such a thing to a Camel.

I suspect someone put him up to it, that's how.

Farkel
    Lame, Lame Puns Class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit