• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

Burnpile! Burnpile!

Burnpile! Burnpile!

Burnpile! Burnpile!

Burnpile! Burnpile!

• new boy
    new boy

Why would you want anyone to read that stuff?

If you were a drug addict and gave it up, but you still had drugs. Would you want to sell them to someone else?

• bad_associashun
    bad_associashun

hey guys, thanks for all the responses

newboy- that's the line the dubs used on me to get me to stop reading OTHER religions literature- hey, to each his own- as writerpen says, it's all about moving on w/ life...

considering the WTS's contradictions & predictions over the years, perhaps someone else can use the pieces I'm offering to help DISPROVE the truth of the JWs- there are many ways to look at any given situation- it's all in your perception

I'll be happy to give specific details on condition to individual inquiries:

[email protected]- I'd rather see them to go to peeps here than any possible future brainwashees

thanks gang!

edited: too many to list- just found another box full

Edited by - bad_associashun on 6 August 2002 21:54:54

Edited by - bad_associashun on 7 August 2002 1:51:51

• Mulan
    Mulan

Some things are collector's items, not useful for studying. I only sold really old things, like the Rainbow books, and Golden Age and OLD Wt's, the big ones. I had Faith on the March, The Finished Mystery, etc. I made over $1000, on just a few items.

The newer things don't really move. I did sell a few of the old Paradise books for about $7 each.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit