Someone about to open a can of whoop ass

by LyinEyes 24 Replies latest jw friends

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Where was HIS "second witness" to what YOU were doing? Problem is you confessed. There were two of you seeing him...who else saw YOU?

Do this before you get DAd or they wont listen to you at all. Why listen to a DAd person? They only want the things of the WORLD you know...and all of a sudden this MS who narced will look like the one with the conscience and the goodie goodie. He wont be touched. Perhaps a private reproval and not being able to handle any MICS for a month ...but thats it.

Id just kick his as personally. Forget the tongue lashing. Its meaningless.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

LovesDubs said:

Id just kick his ass personally. Forget the tongue lashing. Its meaningless.

My sentiments exactly.

You must remember, you are NO LONGER A JEHOVAH'S WITNESS, NOT EVEN IN NAME, AND THEREFORE YOU HAVE NO REASON OR NEED TO PLAY BY THEIR SILLY LITTLE RULES.

It is hypocritical and haughty for this man to run and tell the elders of your actions, so as to make himself appear righteous, all the while he refrains from telling them ANY of the things he did.

This is a common practice among Jehovah's Witnesses. Be watchful of what someone else is doing, but commit the same practice or worse things yourself.

I would beat his ass. While I PREFER diplomacy and attempting to rationalize with an individual in a civilized manner, sometimes the only thing a person understands is a thorough ass beating. Then they comprehend they did something wrong.

Given by his haughty and hypocritical actions, I would recommend a swift kick in his teeth.

Edited by - Reborn2002 on 6 August 2002 18:12:14

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Well Im pretty sure Im going to have to hurt the boy, I know its not the right thing to do but what the hell I get to beat on a JW who will be an elder soon and sit in judgment of others for what he is doing now. I really was not mad at him at first, I thought he figured he was doing the right thing in turning us in, but that is not the case. Well the boy is knee deep in it now, cause Im taking a camera to the club, and take pics of him drinking, dancing, woman sitting at his table (ugly women by the way) and I will send copies to his elders, his wife, hell I send copies to his mom and dad and others in his cong. Oh and I will post some here.

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

Wild Turkey, you made me laugh and not many people can do that most days. There just are some idiots who do need a good ass kicking, but make sure there are no witnesses. :) Then again, he's probably not worth the legal entanglements....of well. But that camera idea....hummmm.

Granny, who's former husband was nicknamed "Animal." His favorite drink, Wild Turkey.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

WT,

YES YES YES!!!

I was reading this thread, and wondering how they would react if they received a set of 'anonymous' photos of him smoking and carousing around at that club.

I say - DO IT!!!

It looks like he will go back there - if not there - another club - your paths will surely cross in the future!

Take photos of the a** and then send them in. At the very least, he'll have to squirm a little.

Oh - be sure to take the photos BEFORE you punch his lights out. You don't want to give him 'evidence' to use against you in a civil lawsuit. -grin-

Regards,

Jim TX

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit