Someone about to open a can of whoop ass

by LyinEyes 24 Replies latest jw friends

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Oh Yeah , the can shall be opened very soon.

We were ratted on for smoking at the dance club a few weeks ago, the dub that did it told our elders and we just said to hell with it all, we don't beleive it is the "truth" anymore and want to disassociate ourselves. We told the elders that smoking was not the problem, the borg was, the lies, the child abuse, the cover ups, the changes etc. In fact I dont even smoke now.

We were told today by one of the elders they are going to announce our d/a on Thursday nite. Good , fine it is over.

But here is where the can of whoop ass is about to be opened:

The dub that told on us DIDNT TELL ON HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing he had to tell on us was we were smoking and at a nice dance club .....

We thought he did it because he felt guilty and needed to clear his conscience , you know how dubs can be on that. Well that is not the case at all. I have yet to figure out why he told on us and not himself. There was no reason for it. Let me tell you what this MS dub did while at the club:

He bummed one of my cigs and smoked it right in front of me.

He had another woman , not his wife, sitting on his lap , several times.

He told us cheers, I hope I dont have a big hangover for field service tomorrow.

He was drunk as a skunk later on.

Now the elder had no idea about any of this..................... the ms didnt tell a damn thing on himself, can you beleive that............. I really want to know why he told... I dont care really, but just to answer the question in my mind.

But guess who is going to be going to the little room very soon,,,,,,,, and guess who wont be a hypocritical ms anymore?????? The elder that we talked to today , said he would most definatly get to the bottom of it... and he will. That ms idiot just crapped his nest and I really hope we don't run into him in the club again,,,,,,,,,, not sure if I can cage my wild turkey.

• LDH
    LDH

Edited by - LDH on 6 August 2002 12:19:26

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Lyin -

Yes, it will be interesting to 'see' what comes of this.

-----ahhhhhhmmmmmmmm-------

The great and mighty Oz makes a prediction:

The feller whut gets called into the 'small room' fer a 'round table' discussion will cry crocadile tears - and they'll let him off with a 'warning' - and a 'don't do it again', to which he'll readily agree. That'll be the end of it.

You may see him at your fav bar in a few weeks...

Regards,

Jim TX

• metatron
    metatron

Is this bastard related to an elder? a son or nephew maybe?

If so, he 'confesses', says he won't do it again and gets off
    while you guys get df'd. Don't be surprized by anything that happens.

If no justice results, perhaps a few private moments in which
    a gang of you 'discuss' his problem with him will suffice.

metatron

• Valis
    Valis

maybe one of these?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Hi Lyin.

This is one wierd sitiation. Do you think he was too drunk to remember Himself and what he was doing? Naaah.

Maybe he wants to get df'd so he can do the wild life thing. He must be stupider than the average ms. To think you would not do anything after he turned you guys in.

Dump on him good girl. Then sit back and chuckle.

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Lyin, please dont let Wild Turkey do something that will put him in jail, I want to meet both of you in Dallas this coming weekend. I will admit the guy deserves whatever Wild has in mind.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

It is truly easier to seek forgiveness than permission..............That is, if the "dub" is staying. He gets Points for turning you in!

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

I say take em' down with ya! LOL

But I agree....he probably will only get a slap on the wrist...those croc tears works wonders.

You are the winners in the situation. Your out now....clear and free.

• SYN
    SYN

I'm pretty sure he'll "repent"...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit