Narcism

by Satanus 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Narcism is a stage that children go through. I don't remember the age exactly. I'm sure larc or some other person who has studied psychology would know. I post this because fredhall's last three threads have been about himself. In them he is harvesting people's sympathies, especially from the ladies. Here are the titles:

I'M GOD'S GIFT TO WOMEN

QUESTIONS ON LOVE

A FORUM DEVOTED TO ME

So, whatcha think folks? Not to rile the motherly instincts here, but is this a bit much, or what?

SS

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Fred is one sick puppy (or is that pussy?)!

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

I think our Freddy wants our attention.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

He's not getting enough attention at home IMHO..and so he posts attention seeking threads with titles as mentioned.

I'm no psych but his high opinion of himself seems to indicate something is lacking in his life...maybe he's not getting enough 'cuddles'. Its important to him to be liked by others, especially women, and so he reminds himself that he "is" desirable to the fairer sex.

I must say, even though he is not my type, he certainly is entertaining.

Beck

Edited by - Beck_Melbourne on 6 August 2002 2:15:58

• Satanus
    Satanus

Fred wants attention. I guess everybody wants/needs some, but how much is normal. Also, i think he wants validation for his virtual hollywood starlet phantasy world. Should fred see his elders so they can grease him w oil and then prey pray over him, or go and see a shrink?

SS

• Bang
    Bang

Psycho-analysing the situation -

I'M GOD'S GIFT TO WOMEN - I'd like beautiful people to like me

QUESTIONS ON LOVE - I want to be loved

A FORUM DEVOTED TO ME - I'd really love to be liked

I would deduce that Fred simply doesn't know where God has got to - I suppose that's why your checking it out with the org Fred, but as we all know, you won't find Him there either.

bang

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Fred wasn't 'breast' fed.

Guest 77

• larc
    larc

SS, you asked about the stage of narcism in children. It is from one to twenty one... smile.

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

Thats great. I'm 23, and ugly as hell. Oh to be 21 again...

• Satanus
    Satanus

Larc

Maybe, in fred's case. I thought there was a specific age where a kid was labelled narcistic.

Bang

Good point. It doesn't say much for the dub life. He comes to apostates for emotional support.

Badseed

You can still get lots of girls even if you're ugly. It just means that you have to use something else to get 'em. Ugly rock stars have women all over them. Lots of money helps. A glib tongue. It depends on what society thinks is important. In the wt, giving public talks was a status symbol. Single ugly dorks giving hour talks or assembly talks had a chance to snag some female attention. Hot cars was the thing a while ago. A boat will attract them too.

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit