September 8 Awake

by DakotaRed 18 Replies latest jw friends

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

now..now.we dont predict.

we..."interpret"

• minimus
    minimus

JW FOR DUMMIES, I THINK WAS WRITTEN BY A MAN CALLED FARKEL.

• out4good3
    out4good3

Reborn

While my wife and almost all of my in-laws are still enslaved to the bOrg, I find your characterization of them (dipfucks) as related to their activities in support of the WT wholly accurate. Although I love some of them dearly, your statement didn't offend me in the least.

If it walks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck.....goddamnnit.......IT'S A DUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

I really can't believe that people are still blind of what is going on right in front of their faces. I beieve they really know but are too afraid to change.

It's sick that people CHOOSE to stay in an org. that harbours child molesters....how in the heck can they sleep at night??

FREE WILL

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

Would somone make sure that You Know sees this? Might shake his faith in his hero Lyndon LaDouchebag. After all the Org said it, must be true.

Anton

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

LOL @ SYN So true!

Minimus, I would really like to read Farkel's "JW for Dummies".

• TR
    TR

Get ready to bust a gut reading Farkel's stories:

http://www2.wcoil.com/~vikings/607doug.html

TR

Edited by - TR on 5 August 2002 11:3:32

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Hey All,

Where is your hope?

• Room 215
    Room 215

Fred,

Where's my hope? I can sure tell you where it ain't! it's stuff like this little item that I find really scary! I mean, when have these knotheads EVER been right? And their sorry record doesn't deter them in the least from throwing stones...they're unembarassable!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit