September 8 Awake

by DakotaRed 18 Replies latest jw friends

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Where else but in the Awake could we see a condemantion of predictions while also justifyng their failure?

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

LMAO @ DakotaRed

Sometimes the Watchtower's blatant hypocrisy astounds me.

It amazes me that the blind dipfucks who REMAIN Jehovah's Witnesses for DECADES continue to believe this utter bullshit.

• rosalyn
    rosalyn

They really can't "see the forest for the trees" can they?

Simply amazing.

I don't care for the literature in the house but glad to know that if I need to something I can come in here to find out. "ask and ye shall receive"

Dakota: thanks for that bit o' fluff from the org....I really do need to read things like that from time to time to help with the reality check.

rosalyn

• avengers
    avengers

As long as the R & F believe the crap they dish out they will stay in power. That's all they care about!

Wasn't it Michael Jackson who said: "They don't really care about us"?

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

My main man Barry Smith reckons he predicted September 11:

http://jsefton.users1.50megs.com/pic.htm

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Avengers, who ever made that quote, 'hit the nail on the head.' I'm surprised that no one has come up with a book, JW's for 'Dummies.'

Guest 77

• SYN
    SYN

Oh God, I can't believe they would put something as blatantly hypocritical as that in one of their magazines. Then again, most Dubs wouldn't see the forest for the trees, not even if one of the trees ran up to them and whacked them square across the jaw!

• BugParadise
    BugParadise

Oh my! :(

thanks Dakota for once again showing the assnine reasoning of the Watchtower

~bugs

• NewWay
    NewWay

Reborn2002: One of those "dipfucks" according to your view happens to be my wife. There are also a number of other people here who have family members they love dearly who are at present still associating with the organisation, so I find such expression extremely offensive.

• Scully
    Scully

Guest77:
    "Avengers, who ever made that quote, 'hit the nail on the head.' I'm surprised that no one has come up with a book, JW's for 'Dummies.'"

I was in the local "Chapters" store thinking the same thing a couple of days ago. Who would buy it though? ;)

Love, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit