Subliminal Messages In WT Pictures??? - follow

by Motema Bolingo 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Motema Bolingo
    Motema Bolingo

Hello PlumCrazy,

If not Satan's worshipers, at least slaves of an organization not directed by God !

Thank you for your good translation :-)

Jacques

• Solace
    Solace

Woah, that is just too much! That would mean my family worships the devil.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Not to worry. You don't owe me an apology. I'm rather new myself at this forum.

Glad to see you posting! Hope to see you more.

Love and Light,

Sentinel

• Dia
    Dia

Jacques,

I can't figure out the post but I wanted to say that I respect and adore the loving way that French people and French society cares so deeply for their children. Plain old Americans could learn a lot from them (meaning even non-JWs).

As for the French/JW stuff, I fully support the French government in its actions against the JWs. It's ridiculous that they should have to spend so much money repeatedly sending their police and other law enforcement officials out to defend these people when they come under attack.

The solution to that problem is to officially recognize that this organization which leads people AWAY from God and from their own well-being is NOT a religion, but a cult. And, as such, not deserving of special legal protection by the government, beyond the fact that they are citizens of the country.

If you're going to stand up there and tell everyone that ONLY YOU are righteous and everyone else is from Satan (while your organization is riddled with horrible internal scandals) how much responsibility do you expect that we should be taking to protect you in your lunacy and hatred?

Rather, society needs to be protected FROM you.

Thanks

Edited by - Dia on 5 August 2002 12:5:35

• Motema Bolingo
    Motema Bolingo

Thank you Sentinel,

Writing in English is a little bit complicated for me, this is the reason why my participation on this forum is rather limited.

Translating from English to French is obviously easier.

I belong the a "team" busy with the translation in French of Ray Franz book "Crisis of Conscience" (4th edition 2002).

"Team" means that we are only three persons to do the job : Celia, my wife Jacqueline and myself. We work in close cooperation with Ray.

If all goes well, the French edition will be available for the end of this year.

Greetings - Jacques

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

The country of france sucks

• Motema Bolingo
    Motema Bolingo

Hello Dia,

I live in Belgium. Being member of an official group giving help and distributing information about cults, I am very often in close contact with the authorities.

Believe me, anti-cults groups in France and Belgium are working hard to denounce the hypocrisy of the Watch Tower. We are sure that one day or another, the WT will be forced to pay their fines and their taxes.

As I was just explaining to Sentinel, we work on the translation of CoC and we hope that this book will be like a bomb.

Jacques

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit