Subliminal Messages In WT Pictures??? - follow

by Motema Bolingo 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Motema Bolingo
    Motema Bolingo

I was very interested by the question posted by "Sentinel" on the 3rd of August.

For more information, go to my site http://users.skynet.be/jacques.luc/subliminal1.html

Text is in French (sorry), but pictures speak by themselves.

Thanks in advance for your visit.

Jacques (Belgium)

• COMF
    COMF

Well, I guess, if the pictures were visible, they could speak for themselves...

• Solace
    Solace

Motema, I could clearly see some of the satanic hand gestures and symbols. I wish I could read french so I could check my books for proof since I have no idea which W.T. books these are from.

• Motema Bolingo
    Motema Bolingo

I agree with you, they are a little bit too small.

I intend, as soon as possible, to rescan all the images.

Nevertheless, in the introduction page - in French, unfortunately :-) I am encouraging the readers to check with their own publications.

Jacques

• Motema Bolingo
    Motema Bolingo

Thank you, Heaven.

When I have enough time to revise my pages on "subliminal", I will try to add for each picture, the reference of the English publication.

Jacques

• alliwannadoislive
    alliwannadoislive

hmm ... that really is all french to me ...

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Motema,

Hummmmmm.....I thought it a bit odd that you chose to start a thread with the exact same title as mine. Why didn't you just post your thoughts and web site on my existing thread, where everything would be linked together?

Just wondering. I will have to check out the site you refer to.

Sentinel

• Motema Bolingo
    Motema Bolingo

Sorry Sentinel,

If you look my first phrase, I was refering to your question.

I am rather new on this forum and I thought that your post, being on page 3, was too far away to call your attention.

I apologize for this ... and for my bad English as well.

Jacques

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Elles contiennent au moins 4 de ces caractristiques :

• 1. Des montagnes.
    • 2. Une (belle) maison.
    • 3. Des animaux.
    • 4. Un don fait l'autre.
    • 5. De l'eau.
    • 6. De volumineux lgumes et/ou des fruits.

A remarquer galement : Le sourire panoui qui illumine tous les visages. - Comme on vient de le dire, l'absence d'usines et, bien sr, ... de pollution (le ciel est toujours bleu). - Les vtements sont typiquement amricains.

Babel Fish Translation, In English:

Traduction de Poissons de Babel, En anglais :

La tour de montre produit ainsi les images qui dcrivent "une meilleure vie", "le nouveau monde", en copiant ses graphiques sur les diagrammes identiques. Ils contiennent au moins 4 de ces caractristiques : 1. Montagnes. 2. Une (belle) maison. 3. Animaux. 4. Marques d'un cadeau avec l'autre. 5. L'eau. 6. Lgumes et/ou fruits encombrants. Pour noter galement : Ouvert hors du sourire qui illumine tous les visages. - comme on l'a juste indiqu, l'absence des usines et, naturellement… de la pollution (le ciel est toujours bleu). - l'habillement est en gnral amricain.

Watch Tower thus produces images which describe "a better life", "the new world", by copying its graphics on identical diagrams. They contain at least 4 of these characteristics: 1. Mountains . 2. One (beautiful) house. 3. Animals . 4. A gift makes with the other. 5. Water . 6. Bulky vegetables and/or fruits. To also notice: The opened out smile which illuminates all the faces. - As one has just said it, the absence of factories and, of course... of pollution (the sky is always blue). - clothing is typically American.

Well lets say they are deliberate messeges. Does that mean we were all really satan worshipers and didn't know it?

Edited by - plmkrzy on 4 August 2002 19:7:59

Edited by - plmkrzy on 4 August 2002 19:10:23

• Solace
    Solace

Sentinel, I thought the same thing but then noticed how new he was and figured he was confused with posting procedures.

PLM, What if.........

Im not sure if the entire W.T.S is Satanic. I suppose it is possible that a few clever people in the publishing department could be but I do not believe that the W.T.S is inspired of God and what would be the complete opposite........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit