Personality test -just for fun!

by Ice Blue 18 Replies latest jw friends

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

BTW you didn't post an "answer E" on question #5... though it's listed in the scoring column... I was checking out which answers gave which scores & I noticed that...

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

I just raelized that my score was 45 and I posted the wornd one for myself ...and while they both do fit me I guess I was feeling more like the paragraph I put...lol

Here is my real one

~45~

41 TO 50 POINTS: Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always Interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I got 57 - does that make me a bad person?

• Ice Blue
    Ice Blue

Not with a beard like that.................!

Sorry about the missing #5 (e) - have deleted the answer now as I don't know what the question was. Does that make sense. Well I have just come in from work. (That's my excuse anyway)

• berten
    berten

31 TO 40 POINTS: Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest ... Not person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.

(I got 40 points)

• Zechariah
    Zechariah

I scored 46 on the test. It was very accurate and interesting. .............. You are all invited to take my Do-It-Yourself Color personality test. ............. http://www.geocities.com/mafitts/archive/colortest2.html .............. Zechariah ..........

• Nikita
    Nikita

Little Toe, you are still in the "good" range, lol!

The ones above you I would have a very hard time getting along with!

Spice, from what I have learned about your online personality, both ranges seem to fit you!

Nikita

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

40--seems like me all right.

Little Toe, the beard corrupts you-REPENT!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I repent - I repent!!!!

My answers were as follows:

1. C - I feel my best late at night

2. C - I usually walk less fast head up, looking the world in the face

3. E - When talking to people I play with my ear, beard, etc

4. B - When relaxing, I sit with my legs crossed

5. A - When something really amuses me, I react with a big laugh

6. B - At parties I make a quiet entrance, looking for someone I know

7. B - When I'm working and I'm interrupted; I feel extremely irritated

8. B - I prefer black, over the other colours

9. A - In bed at night, I lie stretched out on my back

10. E - I u sually have dreamless sleep

1. (c) 6

2. (c) 7

3. (e) 6

4. (b) 6

5. (a) 6

6. (b) 4

7. (b) 2

8. (b) 7

9. (a) 7

10.(e) 6

The only alternatives I would give are 8 - I also like dark blue (-6 points), and 10 - I dream of flying (-1 point).

That might bring me down a group.

For a bit of self analysis, I would say I'm mainly the lower group, but I don't step back from a challenge. It has less to do with self-confidence, and more to do with bridling against any self-imposed limits.

I truly believe that we can achieve anything we set out to do or be, if we have the patience and willpower to strike out for it. Mind you, I would have to balance that with circumstance, because somethings are just never meant to happen...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit