If you could fight anybody?

by space 27 Replies latest jw friends

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

I've never listened to Stern before, but I hear Limbaugh's show all the time on the radio at work. He demonizes "liberals," and points out fallacies in their ideology, and then proceeds to spew his own "conservative" ideology, using *exactly* the same fallacies. I have no examples to share, as I wrote the big dummy off a long time ago, and I don't keep track of his exact words.

Politically, I'm for using whatever works... In 2000 & 2004 I voted for Ralph Nader, because the alternatives were so appalling.

Mike of the "Donning Bulletproof Bodysuit" class, preparing for reaction to *that* statement

• JanH
    JanH

SpiderMonkey,

In 2000 & 2004 I voted for Ralph Nader, because the alternatives were so appalling.

Are you a prophet or a time traveller?

- Jan

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

I don't fight, tho i may debate. Total pacifist here.

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

NO, Jan, a DOOFUS

Make that 96 and 00... D'OH.

Then again, maybe I am a prophet... Am looking forward to President Nader healing America after Election 04!

(yeah right )

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey reborn2002,you must never tramatise a dub before you BBQ it.It makes the meat taste gamey.With that in mind remember,no fighting.Even WBTS frowns on beating your meat(LOL).Once you have the dub in the door,it`s one quick wack on the noggin with a cast iron frying pan then straight into the BBQ.Be sure the frying pan has a good ring to it when you wack the dub,or you may have to do it twice..LOL...OUTLAW

• Hungout
    Hungout

Naeblis because he"s a immoral loser who hides under the covers

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Naeblis cuz he's a sexxy sexxy man beast, and I would let him win! GRRR BABY!

And then I would kick the crap out of Hungout, just cuz...

• bigboi
    bigboi

I'd like to fight Mike Tyson on pay-per-view for 30 million dollars.

ONE...

bigboi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit